Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

"Best" mobile broadband provider

Options
  • 19-11-2008 4:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 129 ✭✭

I know its probably an impossible question to answer but having gotten stung by three for the last 12 months i've now given them the 30 days quit notice and hopefully they'll go away quietly.
    Realistically are any of the others any better ? I'm in Dublin City Centre and would expect that all of the broadband companies would have decent coverage and capacity in this area, alas I was wrong !!!
    Any advice is most welcome.

Thanks,
    BB

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 175 ✭✭Kershaw.D

The Sam thing happened to me got stuck with three for a year
    Now with o2
    And I think that ts the best
    Always works ,always fast + Free Connection(Usb thingie)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,442 ✭✭✭Firetrap

I dunno - the only way you'll really know is if you try them yourself. I know that's not the answer you're looking for.

I was stung by 3 as well and moved over to O2. It was fine for a while but now it's gone very slow in the evenings - they took on a massive load of student customers recently which didn't help things.

Contention is a killer with mobile internet. I know someone who's with Vodafone and they've found it slow at peak times as well.

Do you have any friends who are with Vodafone or O2? Maybe you could try their modem out in your place some evening?

Advertisement