Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Cheap Petrol

Options
  • 19-11-2008 5:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭

Ok i was driving back to donegal there yesterday, and as i passed thru strabane in tyrone, i notice the price of petrol at the pumps right on the border. its down to 89.9pence/litre. thats as cheap as the republic. so what i may hear u say......well thats down about 50p on this time last year. lets all boycott major petrol stations ie topaz and shell in order to pull down the price of petrol down to what it should be.....thats about 80cent per liter!!!!!!!!!!

Advertisement