Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Activities for children Dublin 12 or 24

Options
  • 19-11-2008 5:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Apologies if this isn't the right forum - I have searched the boards on everything individually but no real luck and I am hoping there may be another parent out there who has most of the answers!
    I have just moved to Dublin (Kingswood Heights) with two children 9 & 6 who would like to find classes in guitar, piano, dance (modern or street), judo or other martial arts and football - can anyone suggest where i can find out whats available in the surrounding areas or do you have any suggestions on places to contact, there is hardly any info on the web and I don't know any of the neighbours yet!
    We would be really grateful for any help.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

I would suggest getting a local newspaper, checking out the notice board in the library and any of the local notice boards in the local supermarkets.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 rmf

Thanks - had already tried that but cause we came in after the start of term we seem to have missed all the announcements hence trying with the vague hope that maybe somebody online might be more helpful than the locals we have encountered!! my mistake..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 rmf

Just in case anyone needs similar support to me, I have now found some useful links - this one is particularly good and I recommend the discussion boards on daft.ie for getting help and information to similar queries -apologies for my initial request on boards.ie, its not the place to ask for help.

http://www.tallaght4kids.ie/clubs/index.html
    ;)

Advertisement