Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Think and Confused ("Mature") Arts Student Needs Help:

• 19-11-2008 5:59pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 405 ✭✭

Hey,

When I went to UCD originally 7 years ago, you picked three subjects and dropped one after a year.

I figured that's what I'd do this time too so I'm currently doing History, Geography and Philosophy, 2 modules of each.

Thing is, I don't like Philosophy. Can I drop this completely after Christmas and do 2 modules of a different subject?? Or even 1 module of one subject and 1 module of another?

I went in to the online registration but couldn't find a way to cancel Philosophy.

Thanks for any help!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭Karma_Police

yeah i'm pretty sure that after xmas you can. Check your sis account, scroll down to semster two and you'll probably be able to change your subjects now for next semster..

well thats going by what i can do
    hope i helped

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 405 ✭✭Econoline Van

Think? I meant thick.

I really am thick.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭Karma_Police

you're not wrong anyway

Advertisement