Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I Just Got A Flight On Ryanair For 0.02GBP

Options
  • 19-11-2008 7:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,382 ✭✭✭

The joke is, I am not even sure if there is a sale on, as I was looking at flights from Edinburgh to Dublin over the blackout period near Christmas. I do know they were advertising free flights, just pay taxes, near Christmas and New Year with the usual blackout period and you having to travel Monday to Friday inclusive.

In any case I looked around for different quotes and was about to book a flight for 15GBP (before handling charge) and then I found a flight for 0.02GBP if I left at half 10 on Monday night and came back first thing in the morning on Thursday.

How To Get No Handling Charge with Ryanair Spoiler
    I recently learned a trick, of how to get out of paying the credit card handling charge Ryanair levy on customers, and it works 100%
    All you have to do is book with a Visa Electron card and the charges will be nil. So that means if you book a flight for anywhere from Euro200 to 2c you will not be charged a penny for using the card.
    Failed to load the poll.

Advertisement