Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

need help, just moved to Ireland

Options
  • 19-11-2008 6:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 22

Hi,
    we have just moved to Ireland from Germany. My daughter is 14 months. She got the routine injunctions . Last one was 1 week before, the next last one should be till 15th December. It is MMR + Meningokokken C. Does anyody know if i can do it here in Irlenad. How is it possile?

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭Redpunto

Get in touch with your local doctor (GP) and they should be able to do it for you. Find one in your area in the Golden Pages.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,050 ✭✭✭axel rose

Failte maha
    I advise you to go to see the public health nurse in your local health centre. they are quite good at filling you in on the ins and outs of that side of things. Also its very easy to get additional shots for your child, just ask your GP and it is often not as expensive as you would expect. Good luck

• Closed Accounts Posts: 827 ✭✭✭lostinnappies

as far as i know there are three 5/1 injections (now 6/1) at 2 months old 4 months old and six months old. Then there is MMR & Hip at 1 Year old. Then there is pneumonia 1 month after that. Once those are over with there is no more until just before they start school at aged 4/5 years

They might be different in Germany

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 7,683 Mod ✭✭✭✭delly

This link will tell you how we scedule it in Ireland. The website will tell you all you need to know as it is run by the 'HSE' which is our national health service.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 maha81

delly wrote: »
    This link will tell you how we scedule it in Ireland. The website will tell you all you need to know as it is run by the 'HSE' which is our national health service.

thanks for link
    kind regards

• Advertisement
Advertisement