Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lg Viewty or Samsung Tocco

• 19-11-2008 6:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Was looking at getting one of these for herself (maybe treat myself to one or the other too!:D), we both use meteor, Was wondering did anybody have any views on which is the better to get. I know the samsung omina is the phone she wants but vodafone is a rip off so aint interested in changing.

Anyway any views/opinions?
    Or anybody have experiance?

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,593 ✭✭✭theteal

Viewty all the way. It may not be as pretty for herself but specs between the handsets are pretty similar. It's one of the most reliable handsets we've sold in a long time. Save yourself a €100

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭cabrwab

Thanks,
    appreciate it. Really thought the samsung phones would be alright, i knew about the 100 quid difference alright. Was wondering was the 100quid difference make it better and because its newer.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,593 ✭✭✭theteal

cabrwab wrote: »
    Thanks,
    appreciate it. Really thought the samsung phones would be alright, i knew about the 100 quid difference alright. Was wondering was the 100quid difference make it better and because its newer.

price difference is only because it's newer. don't get me wrong, the tocco is a really good phone too but tbh even if they were the same price i'd still go viewty. just remember if it's for herself it may come down to aesthetics (i don't mean to judge) and the tocco wins hands down on that front

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭cabrwab

Nah your not judging giving your honest opinion although she wont go for the pink 1 so that is something.

Maybe ill look at the LG for myself! Wait until the sales! Although she'll probably complain as its not a nokia!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,016 ✭✭✭metalfest

don't be too sure :P
    i got the gf a chinese phone, couldn't be happier, lol...

• Advertisement
Advertisement