Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

A YES vote for Lisbon is a YES vote for ushering in the New World Order.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,497 ✭✭✭Nick_oliveri

Wow. Im speechless. I await tomorrow when my mind will be cleansed and this will be shown as a joke.:pac:

Edit: Ah no....Religion? Seriously?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭Run_to_da_hills

King Mob wrote: »
    Well now it makes sense.
    Who needs any evidence when you can just throw up some pics and quote the bible?

They say a picture speaks a 1000 words :D
    Wow. Im speechless. I await tomorrow when my mind will be cleansed and this will be shown as a joke.:pac:

Edit: Ah no....Religion? Seriously?
    Some posters had mistakingly thought that this was the "European Union Political forum".

I just thought I'd just run them. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,487 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

They say a picture speaks a 1000 words :D

Yea and evidence speaks volumes. Do you have any? Or just more pictures and bible "prophecies"?

Yea and evidence speaks volumes. Do you have any? Or just more pictures and bible "prophecies"?
    Perhaps our Lisbon friend can explain why seat number 666 is kept vacant in the European Parliament, this itself may explain some of this mystery. :P

Perhaps our Lisbon friend can explain why seat number 666 is kept vacant in the European Parliament, this itself may explain some of this mystery. :P

So because seat number 666 is vacant in the European parliament therefore the NWO is in control of everything and the Lisbon treaty will make us have RFID chips.

Ummm.....
    Bit of a non-sequiter I think.

That is assuming there actually is a seat numbered 666 in the first place.

edit:
    I can't actually find any basis for this claim other that on Ian Paisley's website which looks to be the original source.
    But we all know how level headed and logical Ian Paisley is.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,388 ✭✭✭Kernel

Diogenes wrote: »
    RtdH has made nearly a dozen lurid claims about the Libson treaty. Instead pf giving KM lip about RtDH claims perhaps you'd give RtdH lip for making unsubstantiated and unsupported claimd.

I see you're going to cause trouble in this forum young Diogenes.
    King Mob wrote:
    So because seat number 666 is vacant in the European parliament therefore the NWO is in control of everything and the Lisbon treaty will make us have RFID chips.

I think he was joking about the seat 666 thing. Also, why do people continue to mix up the NWO (agenda) with the Illuminati (group). Of course, Illuminati is not meant in the historical context (or maybe it is?), but simply as a term for those illuminated ones. The NWO is not the Illuminati. The NWO is the system of governance which the Illuminati have sought to bring for some time now - of which, it has always been claimed, globalisation is a component part.

Kernel wrote: »
    I think he was joking about the seat 666 thing.
    Honestly I don't think I could tell.

Also, why do people continue to mix up the NWO (agenda) with the Illuminati (group). Of course, Illuminati is not meant in the historical context (or maybe it is?), but simply as a term for those illuminated ones. The NWO is not the Illuminati. The NWO is the system of governance which the Illuminati have sought to bring for some time now - of which, it has always been claimed, globalisation is a component part.
    Well the NWO seemed like a good catchall term for the non-existent group you controls everything.
    CT's vary so much one person could be talking about Illuminati, another: wealth business men, another: an ancient religious order and some all of the above.
    But it's a bit redundant to speculate on the name of an organisation that has no evidence to indicate it's existence.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

Ah now RTDH I'll defend ya as much as I can,

But if you make religious references then all bets are off.

Now back to why the NWO wish to railroad the Lisbon treaty/European Constitution through despite the fact that people have said no in a few different countries

Now back to why the NWO wish to railroad the Lisbon treaty/European Constitution through despite the fact that people have said no in a few different countries

I'd love to know how they rigged (as RTDH claimed) votes in other countries but not here?

• Advertisement

simple really,when the French and The Dutch rejected the Constitutuion the first tie round the Lizzards had 2 choices

1) change the bits in the constitution that the people obljected to

2) change the bit that allowed people to object

simple really,when the French and The Dutch rejected the Constitutuion the first tie round the Lizzards had 2 choices

1) change the bits in the constitution that the people obljected to

2) change the bit that allowed people to object

So care to point out these bits in the Lisbon Treaty or are you just assuming they're there?

well you have ilustrated mypoint for me earlier when you were 'discussing' whether Gordon Brown had promised a referendum in the UK

change the name

suddenly its a diferent document

and so they change the rules by stealth

well you have ilustrated mypoint for me earlier when you were 'discussing' whether Gordon Brown had promised a referendum in the UK
    I was asking whether the European constitutional and the Lisbon treaty legally required a vote.

But regardless, it hardly Earth shattering news when a politician fails to live to to election promises.

change the name

suddenly its a diferent document

and so they change the rules by stealth

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_of_Lisbon#Opt-outs
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_of_Lisbon#Compared_to_the_Constitutional_Treaty

These opt outs are kinda of a big deal and fairly large change.

Negotiation on a treaty is a bad thing.

tell ya what, seein as your such a fanboi for the Lisbon Treaty, why dont you outline its benefits to the average joe on the street, a couple of short paragraphs explainin it all to us please, I'm sure we could benefit from your 'Logic' & 'Critical Thinking'

tell ya what, seein as your such a fanboi for the Lisbon Treaty, why dont you outline its benefits to the average joe on the street, a couple of short paragraphs explainin it all to us please, I'm sure we could benefit from your 'Logic' & 'Critical Thinking'

Who said I supported it?
    I didn't vote.

I'm just pointing out the fact that there is no reason in the slightest to believe that it's part of an NWO plot.

If there is a fault in my "logic" and "crictical thinking" please point it out.

It's almost as if you think logic and crictical thinking are like bad words by the way you phrased it.

• Advertisement

as I said before, I'd like to see some input from you that wasnt just shooting down other posters, y'know, a positive contribution to a debate.

I am leanin towards Permabannin you as a Troll, please prove me wrong

as I said before, I'd like to see some input from you that wasnt just shooting down other posters, y'know, a positive contribution to a debate.

I am leanin towards Permabannin you as a Troll, please prove me wrong
    So what my Europe is going to eat your babies theory not enough?
    It's got the same amount of evidence as anything else around here.

Is not debate and cricitcal analysis not a contribution?
    Or do I have to accept a baseless theory to do that?

• Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 28,822 Mod ✭✭✭✭oscarBravo

666buy_sell.jpg

We've discussed this before. If the bars indicated by the grey arrows are sixes, then so are the digits I've circled. Why? Because they're the right shape. Don't let their context fool you!

oscarBravo wrote: »
    666buy_sell.jpg

We've discussed this before. If the bars indicated by the grey arrows are sixes, then so are the digits I've circled. Why? Because they're the right shape. Don't let their context fool you!
    You need to understand that there are both left and right hand parities to these codes.

EAN13Encoding.gif

Explained in detail. http://www.av1611.org/666/barcode.html

You need to understand that there are both left and right hand parities to these codes.
    Yes, and there are also guard patterns, which you've pointed out and claimed are sixes. Don't try to lecture me on barcodes, I've been working with barcode readers and printers since 1987.

• Advertisement

oscarBravo wrote: »
    Yes, and there are also guard patterns, which you've pointed out and claimed are sixes. Don't try to lecture me on barcodes, I've been working with barcode readers and printers since 1987.
    I have been aware of this number contained in the barcode since 1986 :P

Have the three changed since then or should I say since June 1974 when it first appeared on a 10 pack of Wrigley's Juicy fruits?.:eek: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barcode

Point aside I do NOT suspect that the bar code will be the "mark of the beast" as it is has its limitations over e_tagging, anyone in retail will tell you.

EAN will be more than likely superseded by RFID powder in the near future, the current cost is the major drawback, these will be so minute you will not be able to see the hidden sixes.:eek:
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/technology/6389581.stm

I have been aware of this number contained in the barcode since 1986 :P

Have the three changed since then or should I say since June 1974 when it first appeared on a 10 pack of Wrigley's Juicy fruits?.:eek: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barcode

Point aside I do NOT suspect that the bar code will be the "mark of the beast" as it is has its limitations over e_tagging, anyone in retail will tell you.

It will be superseded by powder RFID in the near future, current cost is the major drawback, these will be so minute you will not be able to see the hidden sixes.:eek:

So if barcodes aren't the mark of the beast why do they have 666 in them?
    And what has this to do with the Lisbon Treaty? Are you finally going to answer the first question on this thread?

So if barcodes aren't the mark of the beast why do they have 666 in them?
    And what has this to do with the Lisbon Treaty? Are you finally going to answer the first question on this thread?
    The EAN barcode is synonymous with commercial activity, the "mark of the beast" in revelation is also synonymous with commercial activity. Some people just get a wake up call.

If EU policy walks over the Irish Constitution (If lisbon gets its way) God knows what extra pan European/ Global security or economic measures could be passed through. :eek:

The EAN barcode is synonymous with commercial activity, the "mark of the beast" in revelation is also synonymous with commercial activity. Some people just get a wake up call.
    But you just said that barcodes weren't the mark of the beast.
    Can you please clarify?
    If EU policy walks over the Irish Constitution (If lisbon gets its way) God knows what extra pan European/ Global security or economic measures could be passed through. :eek:

So no you're still not going to answer the question?
    Where in the Lisbon treaty or any upcoming European law that has anything to do with RFID tags?
    How many time do I have to ask a question of you till it's answered?
    Do you even read them? Or do you just spout more red herring to distract from the questions?

But you just said that barcodes weren't the mark of the beast.
    Can you please clarify?
    EAN Barcodes are a form of identification and a lead up to RFID technology which is also subsequently used in biometric implants. :rolleyes:
    So no you're still not going to answer the question?
    Where in the Lisbon treaty or any upcoming European law that has anything to do with RFID tags?
    How many time do I have to ask a question of you till it's answered?
    Do you even read them? Or do you just spout more red herring to distract from the questions?
    :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 379 ✭✭horseflesh

Run, are you taking the piss or are you just a mentalist?

horseflesh wrote: »
    Run, are you taking the piss or are you just a mentalist?
    Google the subject "barcode 666 rfid" and see for your self. :p

Google the subject "barcode 666 rfid" and see for your self. :p

I did, but holy **** I wish I hadn't.
    The internet truly is a hive for loons.

horseflesh wrote: »
    I did, but holy **** I wish I hadn't.
    The internet truly is a hive for loons.
    All this type of struff will disappear from the Internet as soon as the EU and US get together to draft in new censorship regulations to combat global terrorism :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,537 ✭✭✭thecommander

All this type of struff will disappear from the Internet as soon as the EU and US get together to draft in new censorship regulations to combat global terrorism

Just say there is a 666 in barcodes, and just say the bible is correct in what it says, and just say the devils number is 666, I still dont understand why they would put it in your face everyday? I'll dismiss any answer that has that :eek: in it, its retarded to put on every post.

• Advertisement

All this type of struff will disappear from the Internet as soon as the EU and US get together to draft in new censorship regulations to combat global terrorism :eek:

Either you're coming out with all this crap to wind people up, or else you need to be sectioned.

I'll dismiss any answer that has that :eek: in it, its retarded to put on every post.
    Why don't you get on to boards administration to ban them? :eek:

So ignoring the question again?
    I wonder why.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,443 ✭✭✭✭bonkey

Guys - a bit more civility wouldn't go astray.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,408 ✭✭✭studiorat

I'll tell you what. I'll have a little go at this if you don't mind. Me having the opposite opinion to your good self and all like.

Hopefully it will benefit some of the posters here. And hopefully it's a little clearer than the New World Order rubbish that been floating around recently. Just for the average Joe's like yourself ya understand.;)

Lisbon Promotes our Values
    Article 2 states: "The EU is founded on the values of respect for human dignity, freedom, democracy, equality, the rule of law and respect for human rights, including the rights of persons belonging to minorities. These values are common to the Member States in a Society in which pluralism, non-discrimination, tolerance, justice, solidarity and equality between women and men prevail."
    Article 3 (5) states: "In its relations with the wider world the Union shall uphold and promote its values and interests and contribute to the protection of its citizens. It shall contribute to peace, security, the sustainable development of the earth, solidarity and mutual respect among peoples, free and fair trade, eradication of poverty and the protection of human rights, in particular, the rights of the child as well as the strict observance and the development of international law, including respect for the principles of the United Nations Charter".

Lisbon Strengthens Social Rights
    The Charter of Fundamental Rights contains the body of civil, political, social and economic rights agreed by the EU in 2000. The emphasis on economic and social rights, including workers' rights, is unique. At present the Charter has the status only of a declaration but when the Lisbon Reform Treaty is ratified it will be binding in Law.

Lisbon Respects Ireland's Neutrality
    The Lisbon Reform Treaty does not alter Ireland's neutrality in any way. Under the Common Foreign and Security Policy all EU civil and military missions must be first agreed by all Member States and must be in accordance with the United Nations Charter. Ireland's proud record of participation in missions abroad under the UN mandate to places of conflict such as Kosovo, the Lebanon and, most recently, Chad will continue as before

Lisbon Deepens the rights of Citizens
    Under Article 8 "every national of a Member State shall be a citizen of the Union. Citizenship of the Union shall be additional to national citizenship and shall not replace it".
    Article 8(b)4 states: "Not less than one million citizens who are nationals of a significant number of Member States may table the initiative of inviting the Commission, within the framework of its powers, to submit any appropriate proposal on matters where citizens consider that a legal act of the Union is required for the purpose of implementing the Treaties".

Thus the Lisbon Treaty provides any citizen or group of citizens with an independent mechanism for placing an issue on the EU Agenda.

Lisbon Enhances the Role of the Dáil
    For the first time National Parliaments of the Member States will have a direct role in framing EU legislation. At present the EU Commission proposes legislation and the Council of Ministers and the European Parliament frame it. Under the Lisbon Reform Treaty the Dáil and Seanad will play a key role in determining new EU laws.

Lisbon Protects Public Services
    Article 136a makes legal provision for social dialogue and for recognition of the Social Partners. What this means in practice is that all EU laws will be "socially proofed" to ensure that they do not impact adversely on people's rights, on employment or on the wider community. For the first time there is a clear legal basis for EU laws to protect public services.

Lisbon Fights Global Poverty
    Article 188 (d) states that "Union development co-operation policy shall have as its primary objective the reduction and, in the long-term, the eradication of poverty".
    In Article 188J a strong commitment is given to Humanitarian Aid "for the purpose of third countries which are victims of natural and man-made disasters".

Lisbon Tackles Climate Change

The Lisbon Reform Treaty gives a legal basis for combating climate change for the first time. Thus the EU is taking on a leadership role in tackling the most serious environmental problem facing the world, namely, climate change.
    Article 174 of the Treaty is amended to commit the EU to "Promoting measures at international level to deal with regional or worldwide environmental problems and, in particular, combating climate change".
    Increased access to European Markets
    A yes vote on the Lisbon Reform Treaty means that the single market project will be more efficient and Irish business can secure further business opportunities.

Ireland will retain a veto in key areas for Irish Business
    A yes vote on the Lisbon Reform Treaty means that any member state will have a veto on decisions in relation to Taxation, including Corporation Tax, key areas of Social Policy and Foreign Direct Investment

Improve our ability to attract foreign direct investment (FDI)
    A yes vote on the Lisbon Reform Treaty will enhance Ireland’s reputation as being a good place to do business which is at the Heart of Europe.

Increased access to international markets and power to shape the rules of international trade.
    A yes vote on the Lisbon Treaty improves our chances to secure access to international markets and will increase Ireland's weight in shaping the rules of international trade. Ireland is a small open economy, which exports over 80% of every product and service it produces. Through our membership of the EU and the creation of the single market Irish business can now sell many of its products and services to 486 million customers throughout the EU on an equal footing to any other company in the EU. In the past 10 years Irish companies have doubled their exports into EU member states from €44 billion to €87billion.

New business opportunities for Irish companies
    A yes vote on the Lisbon Reform Treaty creates the potential for increased opportunities for Irish business particularly in areas subject to increasing liberalisation such as Transport, Energy and the Environment.

Irish business will continue to develop highly skilled jobs

A yes vote on the Lisbon Reform Treaty means Ireland’s employment measures can be further developed and our ability to develop highly skilled jobs will be enhanced.

Now when you're finished digesting that, come back to me and I'll give you some more reasons. If you have any questions I'll be happy to explain the pro's and con's to you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

So, Reduced carbon emmissions, Kids not smoking or Drinking? Sounds good to me!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,388 ✭✭✭Kernel

But it's a bit redundant to speculate on the name of an organisation that has no evidence to indicate it's existence.

I bet you haven't read Behold a Pale Horse by Cooper, or Rule by Secrecy by Marrs. Check them out - enlighten yourself.

I bet you haven't read Behold a Pale Horse by Cooper, or Rule by Secrecy by Marrs. Check them out - enlighten yourself.

Nope, nor am I likely to.
    What evidence do they supply?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,980 ✭✭✭meglome

So far the evidence showing the actually existence of the NWO is well... well if I said sketchy I'd be very generous. It just seems the usual CT stuff of masses of different info all listed as connected with little context and no explanation of how it is connected, it just is. And to be quite frank often full of misquotes and downright untruths.

• Advertisement

them are some Very Wishy Washy statements there Studiorat, there dosent seem to be any real substance behind them.

studiorat wrote: »
    I'll Hopefully it will benefit some of the posters here. And hopefully it's a little clearer than the New World Order rubbish that been floating around recently. Just for the average Joe's like yourself ya understand.;)

ROFL

The EU Policical Forum is THAT WAY
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=1069

Personal data to be disclosed at all airports under EU law .

US visa deal depends on handing over personal data, Australia and other countries follow suit.
    All this NWO news within a week of each other.

http://www.herald.ie/national-news/city-news/big-brother-plan-will-push-up-flight-costs-1542263.html
    http://www.thewest.com.au/default.aspx?MenuID=8&ContentID=109660
    http://www.irishtimes.com/newspaper/frontpage/2008/1118/1226961467105.html?via=mr

useuhandshakeqn9.th.jpgthpix.gif

EU-wide penalties for traffic offences planned
    European Commission officials have proposed new measures to punish drivers who commit traffic offences in another member state. Speeding, drink driving, failing to wear a seat belt and jumping red lights were the main factors in the annual European road death toll of 43,000 last year, said the Commission.
    All these ANPR cctv cameras and toll plazas will pinpoint you exact location right across Europe.
    http://www.rte.ie/news/2008/0319/roadsafety.html

carplatenwoyy5.th.jpgthpix.gif
    Lisbon Promotes our Values
    Lisbon will further suppress our values our and will remove our freedom of speech.

Customers may foot bill for EU data law
    Mobile phone records and text messagesto be reatained by EUU law.
    http://www.irishtimes.com/newspaper/finance/2008/1107/1225925537394.html

Euro MPs are preparing to vote on proposals for European Union regulation of blogs with the aim of countering a "dangerous" and unregulated blogosphere

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/3059617/Euro-MPs-to-vote-on-anonymous-blog-ban.html

euussr002jy9.th.jpgthpix.gif

Former Soviet Dissident Warns For EU Dictatorship
    Vladimir Bukovksy the 63-year old former Soviet dissident, fears that the European Union is on its way to becoming another Soviet Union. In a speech he delivered in Brussels last week Mr Bukovsky called the EU a “monster” that must be destroyed, the sooner the better, before it develops into a fullfledged totalitarian state.
    http://www.brusselsjournal.com/node/865

Hitlermusso.jpg

Ireland MUST Save EU Democracy and vote NO again.

Ireland is the only country in the European Union to be allowed a vote on the new treaty/constitution.

To the voters of Ireland: Regardless of whether you are in favour of the treaty or not, you have an obligation to vote ‘NO’ to protest at the anti-democratic behaviour of the EU leaders.

489 million EU ‘citizens’ have been denied a vote on this issue. If you believe in democracy, you must vote against the treaty and force the EU to rethink their arrogant attitude to the people.

In 2005 France and Holland were allowed votes and rejected the previous version of the treaty. In order to stop them rejecting it again, the EU leaders have simply decided to deny them a vote at all! Are you really going to condone this abysmal behaviour by voting ‘yes’?

So please, Ireland, remember that you are voting on behalf of every other person denied a basic democratic right. Vote ‘No’ again to the EU constitution.

EU_he_goat.jpg
    Now when you're finished digesting that, come back to me and I'll give you some more reasons. If you have any questions I'll be happy to explain the pro's and con's to you.
    Yes I digested all this and just got sick.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,016 ✭✭✭✭vibe666

I for one welcome our new RFID wand waving pirate overlords. :rolleyes:

I'm really having trouble NOT seeing this as some elaborate attempt to win the "*Troll of the year award" or something.

*we should really get one of those if we don't have one already

as far as I can make out, your main argument against this apparent NWO is that they will stop a lot more people from breaking the law in other EU states that they otherwise might have wriggled out of on a technicality. and that's a bad thing is it? :confused:

them are some Very Wishy Washy statements there Studiorat, there dosent seem to be any real substance behind them.

Oh really, well then maybe it's your turn to give a few facts to back that statement up. I doubt if you've even bothered to read it. Conspiracy is just much more interesting isn't it?

If there was a conspiracy you'd be the last to hear about it. Don't forget the man you work for here for is a leader in sematic web development.
    If you really think bugging mobile phones is where it's at you're way behind. Have a smell around for a .pdf called "Identification of Nomadic Targets" from a talk given by a company called Tyorpglen.

I know you are aware where the Politic’s forum is. You were giving it the same bullsh1t about flags as you were here I think. Another locked thread in the run to the hills cap!

Only one of the links actually mentions the EU the others are talking about the US. Now if you are going to quote from the Evening Herald and believe what you read in that fair play to ya! But look here it say’s
    The measures will require the approval of the Dail and Seanad to allow them to be adopted here.

The Dail of course is the Irish Government, I'm sure you know that. The one that will actually play a part in`European legislation.

http://www.thewest.com.au/default.aspx?MenuID=8&ContentID=109660
    Questions will include asking passengers for passport details, where they will stay in the US, and if they have been convicted of war crimes. The system replaces paper forms with the same questions that many foreign visitors now have to fill out when they enter the US.

“Not only does it work, but we have been able to ensure that people get a response to an application almost instantaneously,“ Bednarz said.

The scheme will not apply to land border crossings into the United States, where authorities will continue to use the paper forms.

What’s the big deal. Now as far as I recall that’s what you had to do to get a visa in the first place. We’ve been through this already elsewhere, have you forgotten? You did say you lived there or something?
    It’s not news really.

Next I’d like to ask you what exactly is the problem being punished for traffic violations in another country? And tell you that data needs to be kept, how else are you going to get your money back the next time you get ripped off on ebay?

I’m also sure Bukovsky is in error:
    The European Parliament is elected on the basis of proportional representation.

We already use PR in this country. If it wasn’t used in the EU Ireland wouldn’t get the say it’s getting.
    Ireland is the only country in the European Union to be allowed a vote on the new treaty/constitution.

To the voters of Ireland: Regardless of whether you are in favour of the treaty or not, you have an obligation to vote ‘NO’ to protest at the anti-democratic behaviour of the EU leaders.

You cut and pasted this from a blog comment in Feb ’08. It was misinformed then and it still is.

Regarding the 489million Europeans, well the only citation I can find there is from the UKIP. I find it very strange RTDH that you seem to have serious issues with the use of the tricolor and come across as some sort of Irish nationalist and at the same time have no problem taking advice from the UKIP, Brithish Democracy Forum.

Well it’s a democracy so if you want to I suppose it’s OK.

From getting sick I presume you were talking about the layout of that previous post.
    Nice Hitler picture though is that from your personal collection? Didn't he have a few conspiracy theories of his own? The No to Lisbon crowd have constantly used same scare tactics, suspision and conspiracy rhetoric to further their ends not unlike the european dictators of the 20th Century. Obviously it appeals to some more than others.

Don't forget not everything you read on the web can be taken as biblical truth.

The measures will require the approval of the Dail and Seanad to allow them to be adopted here?
    The DAI, L ROFL, Do you honestly think the Dail will exist after the European Constitution is set up? :rolleyes:
    It will no more than be a puppet organization just like Georgia, Ukrane or Lithuania during Soviet occupation but worse. [/QUOTE]
    I know you are aware where the Politic’s forum is. You were giving it the same bullsh1t about flags as you were here I think. Another locked thread in the run to the hills cap!
    I came up with some valid points, The EU is well capable of anything if it can ban bent bananas. I suggested that it could change or flag . Maybe not replace the flag but it could make the EU flag superior to the national flag.

Only one of the links actually mentions the EU the others are talking about the US. Now if you are going to quote from the Evening Herald and believe what you read in that fair play to ya! But look here it say’s
    Read the Title of this thread. "A YES vote for Lisbon is a YES vote for ushering in the New World Order". What is the US and Australia proposing?
    They are proposing the SAME as what the EU, IE for passengers to provide personal information when departing at Airports, in other words they are building up the data base for the NWO.

The Dail of course is the Irish Government, I'm sure you know that. The one that will actually play a part in`European legislation.
    The Dail will become no more than a county council for Ireland. Eventually all major legislation swill come from the EU. When it comes to censorship, state of emergency, free speech the Dail will be able to do jack s*it about it. These will be the laws that will eventually suppress every man woman and child in the NWO. Already we are hearing of censorship laws and measures taken to rule out media discussing state issues. This is one of the first signs of an up and coming dictatorship.

Next I’d like to ask you what exactly is the problem being punished for traffic violations in another country? And tell you that data needs to be kept, how else are you going to get your money back the next time you get ripped off on ebay?
    Plenty, You have the UK already down the slippery slope as a police state and is now a minefield of ANPR & Gatso cameras. New proposals for being banned for speeding if you are caught doing 20mph over the limit, even on motorways.

This will carry into Ireland along with any other Orwellian traffic offense, The all seeing eyes of the NWO will be watching you right across Europe. Every street cameos, ANPR and Etag will be linked to a EU database and will be spitting out summonses left right and center. Can you imagine the confusion of receiving automated toll plaza fines in Italy? It is bad enough just having the Westlink.

. In the UK you can be done for speeding just by reaching two points along the road from ANPR censors. EBAY would not be where it is today if they did not have some kind of an insurance scheme against rogue traders.

I’m also sure Bukovsky is in error:
    This guy has been there and sees all the hallmarks arising as a dictatorship.
    We already use PR in this country. If it wasn’t used in the EU Ireland wouldn’t get the say it’s getting.

You cut and pasted this from a blog comment in Feb ’08. It was misinformed then and it still is.

Regarding the 489million Europeans, well the only citation I can find there is from the UKIP. I find it very strange RTDH that you seem to have serious issues with the use of the tricolor and come across as some sort of Irish nationalist and at the same time have no problem taking advice from the UKIP, Brithish Democracy Forum.
    No I just Googled "EU dictatorship" I don't go near that one and thanks for the top, I would use the the Irish and UK media or our many of the Irish blog sites.
    (That will all soon come to a stop under proposed EU "anti terrorism" law).

The Dogs in the streets are barking about thee up and coming EU dictatorship and we don't have to take Mr Bukovsky word for it,

Well it’s a democracy so if you want to I suppose it’s OK.
    ?
    Didn't Nazi Germany also a democracy :confused:
    Nice Hitler picture is that from your personal collection?
    I take that comment as an insult and a personal attack and is against the charter.

• Advertisement

Orwellian Traffic Offence?
    Now that is funny...

If you get a toll fine in Italy you don't pay it, simple really. Your electronic tag will tell the lizards whether you were there or not. Until then I suppose we'll just have to use our passports same as always.

Yup the Dail will exist after the Lisbon Treaty is ratified.

The US is proposing using the already existing regulations and processing them electronically. Making it easier and faster to gain entry.

I'm not even going to go on here because you are just pulling fantasy conspiracy stuff from where ever you can find it.

Conspiracy theorys are fun sure, but try come up with one that we haven't all read before.

Now if you'd like to get a hold of the copy of the Lisbon treaty you obviously have at your side there. Read it and show me the articles in it from where you make your claims I'll answer. Until then I'm just a spectator in this car crash of a thread.

One little point though, do you seriously think if you Google "European Dictatorship" you are really going to get unbiased opinion regarding the Lisbon treaty? :eek:

You might get an auld history lesson by accident heaven forbid.
    It would seem to me you would rather believe the CT than actually believe the boring old truth.

I take that comment as an insult and a personal attack and is against the charter.

The comment is there to illustrate your constant use of the same tactics those people who's pictures you posted used. If you are going to use pictures of Adolf Hitler as an argument against the Lisbon treaty then my comment can be taken in the same light as in which you posted the pictures. Fair enough?

The EU is well capable of anything if it can ban bent bananas.
    Seeing as it never banned bent bananas, that point is moot.
    I suggested that it could change or flag . Maybe not replace the flag but it could make the EU flag superior to the national flag.
    What EU flag? The one you claimed, referencing the wrong section of an obsolete treaty, was being introduced by Lisbon? Honestly, you're not even trying now.
    Did you report the post?

The comment is there to illustrate your constant use of the same tactics those people who's pictures you posted used. If you are going to use pictures of Adolf Hitler as an argument against the Lisbon treaty then my comment can be taken in the same light as in which you posted the pictures. Fair enough?

I used the picture of Adolf Hitler as he is synonymous with anything that is against democracy.

If I am totally opposed to such up and coming dictatorships such as the 4th Reich / NWO why would I treasure such an icon?

Didn't Nazi Germany also a democracy :confused:

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement