Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Edco Ordinary Level Maths Papers

Options
  • 19-11-2008 7:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,362 ✭✭✭

Just to let people know who are using these papers that a few of the answers at the back of the papers are 'wrong'. Yes, it's true :rolleyes: Spent an hour on monday trying to figure out where I was going wrong, when in fact I was right. :pac:

So, just letting yis know in case you're getting stressed or are having problems etc. Good luck. :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,143 ✭✭✭ironictoaster

K4t wrote: »
    Just to let people know who are using these papers that a few of the answers at the back of the papers are 'wrong'. Yes, it's true :rolleyes: Spent an hour on monday trying to figure out where I was going wrong, when in fact I was right. :pac:

So, just letting yis know in case you're getting stressed or are having problems etc. Good luck. :)

What was it? I have them papers.

Advertisement