Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

problem with Classic Slingbox

• 19-11-2008 8:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 995 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

I'm having trouble with my slingbox classic. Basically i can only watch television on my laptop when the telelvion i have it connected to is turned on. I have it connected through the composite cable (scart) with is connected to my NTL cable form my digital box. So its not dircetly connecte dto my NTL Digital box (because the box have no other input connections. So if anyone can make sense of this pleease help, im going nuts here !

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 995 ✭✭✭sinjin_smythe

Please help !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 174 ✭✭xt40

maybe its connected wrong.
    mine has a passthrough scart cable which goes into the back of my sky box
    the scart goes into this and the other end goes to the telly. it works fine

• Registered Users Posts: 995 ✭✭✭sinjin_smythe

Yeah,, i just had a eureka moment after i gave up trying. Thats exactly what it was. thanks anyway xt40. you wouldnt know how bad these things are for consumption of bandwidth? wouldnt wanna get a letter from ntl about going over my 20g limit

Advertisement