Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Killarney Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,201 ✭✭✭ongarboy

Dealz opening a second store in part of the old Homebase store in Deerpark.

http://www.radiokerry.ie/news/dealz-to-open-second-store-in-killarney/

The former butchers shop is also being advertised for a new tenant.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,538 ✭✭✭✭siblers

http://www.feetfirst.ie/page.aspx?pageid=84
    Are they still open or have they been closed years?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,301 ✭✭✭madcabbage

siblers wrote: »
    http://www.feetfirst.ie/page.aspx?pageid=84
    Are they still open or have they been closed years?

Think they're gone last I checked.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭jkforde

just a heads up... i was asked for help by an young American woman last weekend who was cycling on the N72 near Fossa who was shaken as she was being followed and stalked by a man in a canary yellow 3-series 2-door BMW... the reg is with the guards who have taken a statement from her so this is just a fyi... if anyone else, esp girls, experience any unwanted attention from this character....

🌦️ 6.7kwp, 45°, SSW, mid-Galway 🌦️

• Registered Users Posts: 5,480 ✭✭✭Chancer3001

Where would have a selection if those little whiskey gin vodka bottles.

The small individual shot size bottles.

Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,494 ✭✭✭dobman88

Where would have a selection if those little whiskey gin vodka bottles.

The small individual shot size bottles.

Thanks

Most off licenses surely? Pretty sure I saw them in Sheehans on New Street anyway

Ended up buying what sheehans had.

But even they didnt have the individual servingsm smallest you can buy now seems to be a double

Ended up buying what sheehans had.

But even they didnt have the individual servingsm smallest you can buy now seems to be a double

The Carryout on Muckross Road should do them, I've seen them at the counter.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,538 ✭✭✭✭siblers

There's an off licence half way up High Street, they seem to focus on spirits and whiskys so they might have them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,012 ✭✭✭stop animal cruelty

Hi all does anyone know of any charity looking for volunteers over Christmas? Like cooking for the homeless etc

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Radio5

Haven't been in town for a while so just checking if the road works/resurfacing near the Cinema has finished?

Radio5 wrote: »
    Haven't been in town for a while so just checking if the road works/resurfacing near the Cinema has finished?

Ya that only took a day or so. Jesus they're resurfacing like mad around the place. Woodlawn got done there recently aswell!

madcabbage wrote: »
    Ya that only took a day or so. Jesus they're resurfacing like mad around the place. Woodlawn got done there recently aswell!

Trying to use up the budget sure :pac:

Any ideas where i'd get really hot/fiery/spicy chilli sauce?

Like on ewith ghost peppers or one with skulls and scary faces on the bottle!!

Gonna be a stocking filler for somebody.

Dont think Tesco/Dunnes have what I'm after. I tried kingdom foods in Tralee but theyre all sold out

• Registered Users Posts: 525 ✭✭✭Halo Kitty

Hi all does anyone know of any charity looking for volunteers over Christmas? Like cooking for the homeless etc

www.volunteerkerry.ie
    Will have some info regarding vacancies needed filled as a role as a volunteer in various organisations
    Keep in mind also garda vetting maybe necessary in some roles and this might take some time for clearance...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭oeb

Dont think Tesco/Dunnes have what I'm after. I tried kingdom foods in Tralee but theyre all sold out

TK Max (The Tralee one anyway, not sure about Killarney) usually have things like that. Tesco have some hot chilli sauce in a skull bottle atm too.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,368 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ciarrai76

Did you try any of the Asian food stores? I don't know whether Killarney have any but there are a couple in Tralee.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,160 ✭✭✭Felix Jones is God

TK Maxx have them and Debenhams have a pack with 4-5 bottles with ascending levels of never-ending ringsting
    ;)
    TK do a bottle of ketchup for €6.00 that is made from the hottest chili in the world...might be worth trying that too ....Esp on some poor unsuspecting bugger

• Registered Users Posts: 790 ✭✭✭phater phagan

Sorry the previous post happened accidentally.
    Has anyone any info one why KWD missed the bin collection today? We received no notice - never had a problem with them before.

Sorry the previous post happened accidentally.
    Has anyone any info one why KWD missed the bin collection today? We received no notice - never had a problem with them before.

Just home myself and ours weren't collected either. No idea why

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭Johnnyq79

Has anyone any idea where I'd get a porcelain disc made up. It's for outside a house, -and I want to put a picture and a few words on it. Previous one has been broken.

dobman88 wrote: »
    Just home myself and ours weren't collected either. No idea why

Apparently there was a relief driver on the route. They came and picked it up after I called them. They were very helpful.

Apparently there was a relief driver on the route. They came and picked it up after I called them. They were very helpful.
    Ours were collected the following day so happy with that. They're usually pretty good with the service anyway so I would never worry about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 590 ✭✭✭Toxica

Anyone know when the new deerpark Dealz store is opening?

• Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭Fear Ciarrai

Toxica wrote:

This weekend

• Registered Users Posts: 590 ✭✭✭Toxica

This weekend

Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 815 ✭✭✭Quaderno

Toxica wrote: »

A sign at the door this evening said they will open on Monday.

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭Madman2

Anyone know if the Black Friday specials in the Heatons Sports world were finished today or will they still be on tomorrow. Trying to find some Liverpool football gear for a young fella and had to work the last few days.

Madman2 wrote: »
    Anyone know if the Black Friday specials in the Heatons Sports world were finished today or will they still be on tomorrow. Trying to find some Liverpool football gear for a young fella and had to work the last few days.

Sports world website. Crazy deals all year on that

• Advertisement

Hi guys. Can anyone tell me where I can safely dispose of an old car battery, Thanks

Advertisement