Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Killarney Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,538 ✭✭✭✭siblers

I imagine they would only refund tickets if the show was sold out, wouldn't make sense for them to refund them if it wasn't sold out.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,480 ✭✭✭Chancer3001

siblers wrote: »
    I imagine they would only refund tickets if the show was sold out, wouldn't make sense for them to refund them if it wasn't sold out.

Not from a business point of view no.

But from a "being sound" point of view!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,494 ✭✭✭dobman88

Chancer. How much do you want for those tickets? Herself is on about going but I'm trying to get out of a prior engagement

dobman88 wrote: »
    Chancer. How much do you want for those tickets? Herself is on about going but I'm trying to get out of a prior engagement

Sold them

Sold them

Glad to hear you got sorted :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,368 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ciarrai76

dobman88 wrote: »

Just for future notice, no buying or selling on the forum. PM in future for any requests. Thanks. MOD

• Registered Users Posts: 2 red.shoulder

Anyone recommendations for an electrician?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Radio5

Weather warning in place for heavy rain and winds in South West today. Already pouring in Killarney.

So slow down, light up and take care....

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,368 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ciarrai76

Radio5 wrote: »
    Weather warning in place for heavy rain and winds in South West today. Already pouring in Killarney.

So slow down, light up and take care....

Big change from yesterday! Lashing here in Tralee too!

• Registered Users Posts: 941 ✭✭✭pheasant tail

Hey all I'm new to Kerry! Anyone know any good pubs in Killorglin to watch football tomorrow? Cheers

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭JJTippBhoy

Try Falvey's Bar on the left just over the bridge. Good sports bar & good beer

• Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭parkerpen

Hoping to be in Killarney for the New Year. Any recommendations of a good place to go for the night?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭whatlliwear

Hi,
    Can anyone recommend a good hairdresser in Killarney please.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,538 ✭✭✭✭siblers

Hi,

Male or Female?
    Hoping to be in Killarney for the New Year. Any recommendations of a good place to go for the night?
    Depends on the demographic of the group. Nearly everywhere will be jointed though. If you get to The Grand early you could stay for the night, there's an over 30s bar upstairs (unless they changed the age restriction) live music in the front bar and nightclub in the back.

Hi,

I don't know Killarney well but I know Sean Taaffes is meant to be good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,012 ✭✭✭stop animal cruelty

Ruby Tuesday...heard good reviews bout them....behind Daly's super value, when brown sugar is

• Registered Users Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭whatlliwear

siblers wrote: »
    Male or Female?

Hi,
    Female .

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Hi guys, going out in Killarney tonight, haven't gone out in Killarney before so what pub/clubs play pop music?

Go to the grand.

Failte bar beforehand maybe

• Registered Users Posts: 2,301 ✭✭✭madcabbage

fin12 wrote: »
    Hi guys, going out in Killarney tonight, haven't gone out in Killarney before so what pub/clubs play pop music?

What age bracket are we talking? Can vary a fair bit depending on where you go.

• Advertisement

madcabbage wrote: »
    What age bracket are we talking? Can vary a fair bit depending on where you go.

Late 20s/early 30s

How do people still recommend the grand with a straight face? It's a kip. Would rather the back bar in mcsorleys since the did it all up, one guy playing guitar and singing. No idea what he plays but I was in twice in the last few months and there was a great atmosphere out there. Not as loud as the main bar and all the messers were in the nightclub.

For 20's/30's I would suggest Scott's, The Failte and the Kube for the pop music and late bar.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,012 ✭✭✭stop animal cruelty

Sick to my back teeth of the grand, cant even see who's in front of u its so dark.....mcsorleys all the way

If you like your personal space being invaded, then you'll love The Grand.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,939 ✭✭✭goat2

Ciarrai76 wrote: »
    I don't know Killarney well but I know Sean Taaffes is meant to be good.
    What are his prices like, would love a change of hairdresser

goat2 wrote: »
    What are his prices like, would love a change of hairdresser

Not cheap! But it all depends on who you book with. Senior stylists being more expensive. https://seantaaffe.com

Thanks guys for ur replies, we went to Scotts.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Radio5

Any idea what happened to the Outdoor shop that used to be up there beside the Royal? has it moved or is it gone for good?

Radio5 wrote: »
    Any idea what happened to the Outdoor shop that used to be up there beside the Royal? has it moved or is it gone for good?

It was one of two stores in Killarney, there's another one in the Outlet center but I haven't passed through there in a while so I'm not sure if that one is there either anymore.

• Advertisement

Any doctor thats good that is usually available short notice?

Like a place thay would give you an appointment same day most of the time.

Might be ambitious....

Advertisement