Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Indiana Jones DVD

• 19-11-2008 8:49pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,207 ✭✭✭

Anyone know a cheap shop for the latest DVD?
    EUR21 with play.com, or EUR22 in HMV Ireland and Golden Discs.
    Any idea's of the price in Tesco's? Was hoping to pay less then EUR20.....
    Thanks in advance :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

CDwow £13.99 free delivery about €16.40 in yo yos.

Also try this thread for voucher codes for an extra pound off.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,207 ✭✭✭Rashers72

Thanks - do they still post them from Hong Kong? Been a long time since I've used them.
    Asda are just below the EUR20, but I've been waiting nearly a month for the last item they dispatched....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

I think its still HK but normally arrives in 7 days. Why go asda its €3 dearer....?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,207 ✭✭✭Rashers72

The last time I ordered something from cdwow, it clearly was packaged in the Far East i.e. no mention of UK/Ireland age certs etc. I want to use this DVD as a present, hence would prefer a European look + feel to it.
    Maybe their packaging is less obvious nowadays?

Update to this. I actually need 2 of them. Checked out Amazon.co.uk, who charge for delivery. However, all in for GBP28.45 @ .825 =EUR34.50 /2 = EUR17.20. So for the extra 80cent, I'd have a European version, delivered quick enough.
    Will probably go with them, unless I can get cheaper....

Advertisement