Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Wallabies V France sat night tv coverage?

• 19-11-2008 9:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 101 ✭✭

Hi,

Does anyone know if this game is on tv anywhere?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 823 ✭✭✭MG

Setanta Sports Ireland I think

• Closed Accounts Posts: 101 ✭✭zillmere

Nice one thanks. I will have to renew my subscription :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,373 ✭✭✭twinytwo

if u hyave a good net connection... myp2p.eu

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,586 ✭✭✭sock puppet

http://de.justin.tv/live24s

A link for anyone who wants to watch it. Awful first half but the French have finally woken up and lead 13-10. Skrela and Burgess competing for the title of worst halfback of the series. Though Skrela's finally managed to kick a goal.

15-13 to Australia. Skrela misses his 5th kick of the match.....

• Advertisement

France lost. 18-13. Skrela gifted the wallabies 2 penalties and topped his performance off by getting himself yellow carded for a high tackle.
    He'll have to be smuggled out of the stadium after that. But for him France would have won what was a very scrappy match. Makes Dan Parks look like he oozes confidence.

Advertisement