Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

first AEG

Options
  • 19-11-2008 9:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 269 ✭✭

i was wondering should i buy a cheaper aeg say a DBoys or a more expensive one say a G&G .This would be my first aeg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

G&G plastica range, cheap plus reliable.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭Stercus Accidit

Or a Jing Gong or a DBoys as said.

They are great yokes, very reliable.

• Registered Users Posts: 269 ✭✭jigsaw 1

Any idea how much they cost?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 562 ✭✭✭Busta Hyman

Dboys M4 is what i got and it is perfect weight full metal great paintjob(sorry for my self praise) and its been 100% reliable atm. when i get the dosh together im gonna sort out the barrell / hopup and you got a Superb rifle for around 200 quid eirsoft have the m4 at €140 i think and i think its legend

Dboys M4 is what i got and it is perfect weight full metal great paintjob(sorry for my self praise) and its been 100% reliable atm. when i get the dosh together im gonna sort out the barrell / hopup and you got a Superb rifle for around 200 quid eirsoft have the m4 at €140 i think and i think its legend

What are the internals like and what type of barrel is in it?

• Advertisement

the doc can probably give you the anorak info but he has told me the gearbox is rock solid the barrel is good but it could do with a tightbore barrel

Anyone no how much a G&G gr16 r4 with a plastic body is?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭Shiva

the doc can probably give you the anorak info but he has told me the gearbox is rock solid the barrel is good but it could do with a tightbore barrel

It already has a tightbore barrel as standard.

but isnt there a better more accurate barrel for it

• Registered Users Posts: 3,532 ✭✭✭Rooky1

jigsaw 1 wrote: »
    Anyone no how much a G&G gr16 r4 with a plastic body is?

I paid 190 euros for mine from Eirsoft. It isn't on the website, but if you give Tony a call he will sort you out.
    Well worth the money. Doesn't come with battery and charger!!!
    So you will need to get them as well.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

Another vote for the G&G plastica here, if your gonna spend less than 200 quid then you wont find a better built and high quality rifle out there.,:) the dboys are good and very reliable but not to the high end level of a G&G rifle.,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 534 ✭✭✭Turncoat

I have a G&G plastica myself and the thing can be an absolute terror for the opposing team. The gun itself cost me 180 and a spare battery was 30 plus charger for 10. There is absolutely no way a stock Dboys would be able to outclass a G&G.

Sharad wrote: »
    I have a G&G plastica myself and the thing can be an absolute terror for the opposing team. The gun itself cost me 180 and a spare battery was 30 plus charger for 10. There is absolutely no way a stock Dboys would be able to outclass a G&G.

i dont diasgree but my dboys has full metal great weight and the battery and charger were supplied. i love to mess with stuff so i want to add the better barrel / hopup unit

• Closed Accounts Posts: 534 ✭✭✭Turncoat

My first AEG was a Dboys too but once I used another player's G&G at a skirmish. I sold my M16 SPR and bought the G&G plastica. OP if you are technologically and mechanically challenged;) like me then a G&G would do well

Advertisement