Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A READING FOR GLOSSY

Options
  • 19-11-2008 9:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭

my numbers are : 2, 20, 26, 30, 12, 15, 6, 8,

THANK YOU,
    for your time !

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭The-Star

Hi Glossy
    I can do a soul reading for you.:)
    Phil

• Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭glossy

will you, thank very much very much appreciate it for you time ...

:)

The-Star wrote: »
    Hi Glossy
    I can do a soul reading for you.:)
    Phil

Hi, are you busy just wondering if you forgotten about the soul reading

thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 611 ✭✭✭MonicaBing

Thats 2 separate posts now where i've seen The Star offer to do reading doe individuals, and they've had no readings done. I don't wish to be pedantic and i have read the stickie regarding how long it may take to get the actual reading done, but why offer to do reading and then not even bother to make contact with the op? :confused:

The reading were done for the people that I offered them to so I do not understand what you have posted up about me.
    MonicaBing wrote: »
    Thats 2 separate posts now where i've seen The Star offer to do reading doe individuals, and they've had no readings done. I don't wish to be pedantic and i have read the stickie regarding how long it may take to get the actual reading done, but why offer to do reading and then not even bother to make contact with the op? :confused:

• Advertisement

The reading were done for the people that I offered them to so I do not understand what you have posted up about me.

Hi Star, as i said in my post, i dont mean to offend, its just that the op's make their request for a reading, you reply that will, then they repost again asking are you doing the reading?? So it just lead me to believe they hadn't their readings done?

If they were read, i apologise for any confusion on behalf of me and my post..

Hi, yes the private reading were done and e mailed out the them.:)
    Hi Star, as i said in my post, i dont mean to offend, its just that the op's make their request for a reading, you reply that will, then they repost again asking are you doing the reading?? So it just lead me to believe they hadn't their readings done?

If they were read, i apologise for any confusion on behalf of me and my post..

Well feck it, they should state they had it done and possibly how it went for them! Here i am, eejit that i am thinking the posts were just left standing on their own with no-one to hug 'em!

Apologies again, and please accept a virtual hug and a double dose of good karma from myself for not jumping down my throat!!

erm there was no reading ever done ive never recived any pm from you ...... :confused:

Well feck it, they should state they had it done and possibly how it went for them! Here i am, eejit that i am thinking the posts were just left standing on their own with no-one to hug 'em!

Apologies again, and please accept a virtual hug and a double dose of good karma from myself for not jumping down my throat!!

thanks for you good intentions, but i know i would of said to the op a big thank you on my post, bu ive never received any pm

• Advertisement

just doubled doubled checked ive only one pm from borads welcoming me here, to boards

Crikey! What am i after starting??:o

Crikey! What am i after starting??:o

ar dont worry about it, im not (blame it on the recession) :)

• Registered Users Posts: 231 ✭✭dulchie75

I didn't get my private reading as promised, I emailed all required info and even a gentle reminder but didn't hear anything back.

dulchie75 wrote: »
    I didn't get my private reading as promised, I emailed all required info and even a gentle reminder but didn't hear anything back.

so you never got one as well :eek:

glossy wrote: »

Nope, I was asked to email some details eg. date of birth etc. which I did and never heard a word back. Have to say bit disappointed as Phil seemed eager to give soul reading.:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 16 karmafi

i got one done by phil and there was no waiting got it done very quickly and it was spot on !!
    she is lovely and i really appreciate her taking the time to do that for me.
    be patient she will get around to doing it for you ;)

karmafi wrote: »
    i got one done by phil and there was no waiting got it done very quickly and it was spot on !!
    she is lovely and i really appreciate her taking the time to do that for me.
    be patient she will get around to doing it for you ;)

nice to hear that you got yours done, :)

Hi Dulcie,
    did I not do your reading? My apologies if you did not receive it. if not Please forward details again and I will do it immediate. I offered reading to a few but got a lot of requests from others so maybe I missed yours. Feel free to contact me again.
    Phil

Hi Dulcie,
    did I not do your reading? My apologies if you did not receive it. if not Please forward details again and I will do it immediate. I offered reading to a few but got a lot of requests from others so maybe I missed yours. Feel free to contact me again.
    Phil

will you do mine as well please ....

• Advertisement

yes sure... You forgot to tell me your name.I tried to post up readings on this board and I could not do it..so maybe that where some of them got lost. I was sure I did all I was asked for. e mail me as it may be private. phil(underscore)rice@hotmail.com
    will you do mine as well please ....

thanks sent msg

Hi Glossy, just folowing up....I have not received any message from you?
    thanks sent msg

just sent you a pm now, odd that you never got the em ail. :)

Hi Dulcie,
    Phil

Hi Phil, I've sent my details to you email address.

Thanks

Got my reading from Phil, really interesting.

Thanks

dulchie75 wrote: »
    Got my reading from Phil, really interesting.

Thanks

cool.. cant wait for mine .... :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭tormented

I also used to do readings etc...but had to close due to unforseen circumstances:D

tormented wrote: »
    I also used to do readings etc...but had to close due to unforseen circumstances:D

thanks all is sorted

• Advertisement

:D:D:D

THANK YOU VERY MUCH THE - STAR ...............

Advertisement