Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Competitions/championships

Options
  • 19-11-2008 9:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 27

Hi there.
    Big question for you guys (and girls).
    Is there some pc game competition/championship in Ireland over the next few months?
    I know, that there was a Eircom Championship 2 months ago, but i missed that :/
    I am lookin for some first person shooter for pc, or a strategy game competition.
    I will be thankfull for your respond, Bart

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭Pugsley

Can't go wrong with:
    http://www.esports.ie/
    For keeping tabs on the Irish gaming scene, looks like the only Irish one in November was World gamer live, and that was last weekend, although it was a console one.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

Thanks Pugsley!

To the original question, if LAN or event organisers get onto us (or we hear about it in the meantime), it will be posted on the events section of eSports.ie.

There was talk of a GameCon but no news yet - check the LAN Parties forum here from time to time too.

Galway LAN are doing a "Left 4 Dead" launch LAN; might be worth a look...

🤪

Advertisement