Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

o2 webtext is crap tonight

• 19-11-2008 9:41pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭

Seriously borked, let me send 2 texts then crash bang wallop for 2 hours :(

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

The daily "o2 webtext is rubbish" thread then....

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

they were updating it or something - it says it in the news section of the site that scrolls across the screen. It says that customers must update their scheduled webtexts.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭Sponge Bob

I found out what was wrong , it may be instructive.

The piece of **** CRM in my place caused so much trouble that the domain group policy editor forces everyone onto an older Java , JRE1.5_06 for maximum stability when they log into XP Pro

This domain policy enforcement was caused by a stupid cow from Kinvara who considered herself an expert in Customer Care and who whined and sulked so much at the boss that the dopey **** let her buy the POS CRM she wanted despite everyone telling her it was crap .

I have the latest Java JRE 1.6_07 . If you have multiple Java ,machines installed go to the Internet Control Panel, Advanced , scroll down to Java(Sun) and see which one is ticked , untick the older 1.5_nn or if you are really unlucky 1.4_nn and tick the newest 1.6_nn variant .

Then restart your browser and long into O2 again .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

krudler wrote: »
    The daily "o2 webtext is rubbish" thread then....

What he said.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement