Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Broadband Instalation

Options
  • 19-11-2008 10:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16

Hi,

I have just moved to a new appartment and i was looking to get broadband installed. I have a phone line in the house although it is currently not active at the minute.

I was wondering is eircom the only company able to activate the phone line for me, how much does it cost and if they activate it for me does that mean that i have to stick with them or am i free to switch to another provider straight away??

Also was wondeing if anyone had any experience with irish broadbands breeze 3mb bundle in the Letterkenny area and would anyone recommend it.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,512 ✭✭✭baby and crumble

hey there. i just rang an ntl guy today and there's a deal on apparently which is €4 a month for line rental. Not sure if that includes activation charges, but ours is a new place and he didn't mention it. I didn't ask him though. Might be worth a look.

Advertisement