Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cafe Fresh Christmas Cooking Demonstration

Options
  • 19-11-2008 10:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,128 ✭✭✭

I just got an email from Mary Farrell (mary@cafe-fresh.com) about it.
    Hello Everyone

I hope everyone is well and keeping ‘the bright side out’ amid the general doom and gloom that seems to be everywhere at the moment.

I have decided to run a one off Christmas cookery demonstration evening on December 2nd. It is designed as an informative and relaxing evening with a little bit of fun for everyone and some good food at the end of the night. See attached document for full details.

I also attach my Christmas catering menu for anyone who feel overwhelmed by kitchen duties on Christmas morning. Food can be ordered in advance and collected as late as Christmas Eve. If you have any queries please do not hesitate to contact me

Kind Regards
    Mary

The Class:
    Christmas Vegetarian Cookery Night

Tuesday 2nd December 7pm-9.30pm

Join Mary for a 3-course Christmas menu. Mary demonstrates just how easy it is to prepare a vegetarian Christmas dinner with all the trimmings. Mary will demonstrate how you can make life easy for yourself on Christmas morning by having a lot of the preparation done in advance. Let us ensure wonderful dishes are presented for your Christmas dinner. Everyone gets to eat the food at the end of the evening. Bring along a couple of friends and a bottle of wine and have a relaxed entertaining evening.

Menu

Braised Stuffed Cabbage Leaves sweet & sour dressing

Butternut, Spinach & Chestnut Strudel with Apple & Cranberry Chutney, served with roast vegetables and rosemary potatoes

To Die For Chocolate Truffle Torte

€40.00 per person

All enquiries to Mary 01 6719669 or email
    mary@cafe-fresh.com

I haven't attached her christmas menu for bulk ordering of food. Not really necessary.

Advertisement