Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

need advice on a good sound track for adobe after effects movie.

Options
  • 19-11-2008 11:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 463 ✭✭

well,

I've a project due next week, and I have'nt found a suitable soundtrack for the movie Im composing...

the movie opens with a harbour like image, and alot of the features are based within the sea, the coast and boats...

I was wondering if anyone had any advice on a song that started with the sound of crashing waves, or seaguls.....leading into a chilled out sound?..

almost like massive attack "mezzainine" after the sounds of the crashing waves?...I know this is very specific, if anyone can help..that would be brilliant :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

Og top of head , Riders on the storm by the doors has the crasing waves but not the seagulls .Have you perhaps thought of using an instrumental track ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,408 ✭✭✭studiorat

Lonesome boatman- finbar furey.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F8rULrp_J5E&feature=related

If this is a commercial release you'll have to register your use of any music and pay royalties accordingly. I think the waves and stuff is a bit cheesy, but there you are... You wouldn't believe how many people ask for that kind of thing.

If it's just a college project or something I'm sure IMRO will turn a blind eye.

Advertisement