Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Football Manager 2007 query.

Options
  • 20-11-2008 12:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 17,187 ✭✭✭✭

Hi guys,

I play FM2007, my PC can't take the newer ones, and I think it's great. Now most clubs have their badges/avatars or kits shown in the game, however most, if not all Premiership teams don't have them as well as some other ones. Bayern Munich for example. Why not? Some copyright thing?

Is there a mod that I can use to add them, it's annoying seeing a championship side with its crest and then your crappy red badge.

Thanks for future replies.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,246 ✭✭✭HalloweenJack

I've a feeling it's to do with licensing issues. That's why the Japanese league teams have strange names and why there's no real players in the Dutch, German and Japanese national sides.

I'm certain you can download facepacks that provide kits and crests for the Premier League. Try searching the SI forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 937 ✭✭✭Diddy Kong

You can get the FacePacks for FM2007 here. On this site there is also the informaiton on removing the Fake files which will display the real names and have the proper players in the national teams.

As HalloweenJack said, it is a licensing issue.

Advertisement