Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Twilight of the Psychopaths

Options
124»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭WakeUp

6th wrote: »
    But you are willing to pass judgement on the people who did see the letters and took action against the man?

I havent passed judgement yet, that cant be done until one of these alleged letters surface. Im only guessing now but the fact he wasnt arrested might indicate the letters were not phyiscally threatening I could be wrong though. Again Im only guessing but it might be just a case of him only critisising the government with words, regardless of what was said does it warrant a phonecall from his GP if indeed thats all it was. I think thats a fair enough question to ask.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

But people have been criticising the government for years in many more vocal ways than simply writing letters. I haven't heard of any of these being asked to take psychological exams.

Sure as it stands, the only proof that this happened is one site that is a tad on the sensationalist side. As I said before, it's fairly shocking if true, it just doesn't really seem to be true.

Advertisement