Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Human Resource work melbourne

Options
  • 20-11-2008 10:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,526 ✭✭✭

Anyone know how to go about getting this type of work?

Ive been looking but cant fint this or any sort of temp office work. Any suggestions?

Also my mate (girl) is looking for some work in a cafe/bar but is coming across the most muppety place, any suggestions for her?

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 575 ✭✭✭Ozeire

Hey Brendan

Are you moving over full time or for a WHV ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭dSTAR

The jobs are definitely out there.

You might have to take a job you don't like until the right one comes along. Seek and you will find as they say ;)

http://www.seek.com.au

• Registered Users Posts: 10,658 ✭✭✭✭The Sweeper

Are you here yet?

To get temp work, walk into a temp agency, do the tests and sign up. To find a temp agency, try www.yellowpages.com.au.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,367 ✭✭✭✭watna

As a heads up, in dublin i worked in HR. Here, I can't get a HR job because they want people with NZ experience so I work as an admin and I'm gradually taking on more HR repsonsibilities as they realise that I have the experience and am fully capable of it.

You might get HR admin work but it won't be that well paid or exciting (however, we all have to start somewhere!)

I did get an email yesterday from a comapny called H2r consulting. They employ contractors and do a lot of HR contracts. You do need some experience for this though. Not sure if they're in Aus but it's worth a look.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,526 ✭✭✭brendansmith

Sorry guys i actually started this thread on behalf of a friend and forgot about it.

She is here and is seeking and seeking but not getting anywhere.
    Thats watna ill check out the company.

Thanks for all the replys so far.:D:D:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,526 ✭✭✭brendansmith

Ozeire wrote: »
    Hey Brendan

Are you moving over full time or for a WHV ?

whv, cen fath?

Advertisement