Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Banned from Islam!!

Options
  • 20-11-2008 10:01am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,788 ✭✭✭

Hey

I was shooting my mouth of again and got banned from Islam ...

I know i shouldn't sink to trolling, or being ignorant .. it's the very thing as
    an Athiest I strive against .. ignorance ... sometimes though .. like seeing those
    propaganda videos by AQ against Barrack Obama's USA .. it makes my blood boil...

Again .. Religion given too much respect ... unearned respect ...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,408 ✭✭✭studiorat

Come on, Link?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

jackdaw wrote: »
    I was shooting my mouth of again and got banned from Islam ...

And yet you seem surprised !

Here's a big shiny medal, wear it with pride.
    medal.GIF

• Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭andrewh5

The 'religious' forums are so PC it is sickening. Say anything against the religion in question and you get a ban. Pathetic. What happened to free speech in this country? When was the law passed outlawing it?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

If this is a complaint, should it not be in the Help Desk?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dades

andrewh5 wrote: »
    The 'religious' forums are so PC it is sickening. Say anything against the religion in question and you get a ban.
    You've obviously never been in the Christianity forum.

Jackdaw, your tale of woe has no place here. But if you want it moved to Helpdesk/Feedback PM me.

Also methinks your bannable comments are in the recycle bin.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement