Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Having received a ban...

Options
  • 20-11-2008 10:04am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭

.....for "baiting" in the pro wrestling forum, which I am not challenging, I receive the following pm from the person I baited
    callaway92 wrote:
    Banned from PW..Thats what you get for being a smartass...Im delighted myself

Surely if i was "baiting" first day with my post referring to his love of another poster, this is at least similar???

Haha, feels like I am a little tell tale here :)

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

Firstly, it's frowned upon on Boards to post someones PM without their permission. (Even pathetic ones like the above)
    You would have been better off forwarding it to the forum Mod.

Secondly, I am unsure what you are asking for here?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

I did sent it to the forum mod, he said I need to show it to an smod, and since I do not know what that is I said I would post it here.

Re looking for permission, he was hardly going to agree to it, so I posted it anyway.

Not really looking for anything other than showing this fella up for what he is.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

gimmick wrote: »
    I did sent it to the forum mod, he said I need to show it to an smod, and since I do not know what that is I said I would post it here.

<--- I'm one.

I will infract callaway92 for the PM.

Advertisement