Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The 2nd Coming......

• 20-11-2008 10:40am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 140 ✭✭

Ive recenetly starting posting in the fitness forum in order to get my mind back into the whole training thing.......

Ive managed to talk my friend into starting training again with me this coming monday

I have experience in this as I have done it for years in the past, he is a complete beginner

My goal is to loose bodyfat

I'm going to diet in a way that will help me maintain what ever muslce i have left, and strip bodyfat

Some essentails for this diet for me are:

Whey Protein
    L-Gluatamine
    Flax Oil
    Brazil Nuts
    Cottage Cheese and Pineapple
    Protein Bars (for when im out on my travels)

Might seem like a lot of supplements, believe me i would rather not... but because of my work, i often find it hard to find time to eat the right food

It all begins on monday, i have a few days to get my mind set......

I will post some stats before i begin, to help me monitor.....

Wish me luck

Advertisement