Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

XXL Spirits?

Options
  • 20-11-2008 11:08am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,131 ✭✭✭

im looking to pick up a 3 or 4 litre bottle of JD as a christmas present for a friend.

i know they exist
    337623103_a1a1feb204.jpg?v=0

but, does anyone know where i could get one in ireland?
    my local mchughs didnt even believe me that you could get larger than 1.5 litre bottles

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,564 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

Musgraves

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,131 ✭✭✭subway

they dont sell to the general public, do they?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,151 ✭✭✭Thomas_S_Hunterson

Last time I saw them was in Andorra, which isn't much help to you, They were an absolute bargain however.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,564 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

subway wrote: »
    they dont sell to the general public, do they?

Oh yeah... sorry
    If you know anyone with an account number you can do use that to get it?
    Me and a mate used his mam's number before to get a load of Booze and Fruit Salad sweets... :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭chahop

I have one of these which my brother brought back from the US i dont think you can get them here.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 485 ✭✭the bolt

subway wrote: »
    im looking to pick up a 3 or 4 litre bottle of JD as a christmas present for a friend.

i know they exist
    337623103_a1a1feb204.jpg?v=0

but, does anyone know where i could get one in ireland?
    my local mchughs didnt even believe me that you could get larger than 1.5 litre bottles
    can i become your friend too:D

Advertisement