Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Settlers Rise of an empire!

Options
  • 20-11-2008 11:47am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭

Playing this one at the moment, but can't figure out how to use the theif to steal stuff, anyone else playing it? I am obviously missing something obvious, care to enlighten me?

On a seperate note, this is one of my favourite series, would there be enough interest to request a forum / subforum?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭tba

you need to get the thief to interact with either the church, storehouse or castle of your enemy.

Each has a different effect

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Slow Motion

tba wrote: »
    you need to get the thief to interact with either the church, storehouse or castle of your enemy.

Each has a different effect

I have tried, but can't see any icon for interaction, when I click on a storehouse he goes to it and just stands there like a dumb $hit!

is this one of the missions? They are notoriously badly scripted...

You might need to restart the level, Assume its the one where you need to take over all the watchtowers before you get to the enemies gates.

is this one of the missions? They are notoriously badly scripted...

Yeah on the single missions! You reckon it might be a bug?

Yep, happened to me on two other levels, its very annoying the scripting is all over the place if you don't do things in a particular order, check your missions on the left hand side of the screen make sure there is nothing left to do apart from the thief mission.

on the plus side apart from that its a great game!

• Advertisement

Yep, happened to me on two other levels, its very annoying the scripting is all over the place if you don't do things in a particular order, check your missions on the left hand side of the screen make sure there is nothing left to do apart from the thief mission.

on the plus side apart from that its a great game!

Cheers thanks for that! Yeah I am enjoying it for the most part.

Advertisement