Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Great customer service

Options
  • 21-11-2008 12:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,344 ✭✭✭

We all complain a lot about poor customer service (and I have a few horror stories myself), but for once I'm pleased to mention two places that have great customer service, and I think these people should be recognised in this age of rotteness. Mods, apologies if this is in the wrong place, but I'm curious to hear of other people's "good" stories as well. Perhaps instead of ranting about the bad places, we just use the good places things would be easier for all of us?

1: Brabantia's UK office - I'd lost a small part and called to see where I could order a replacement. The person I spoke to was able to deal with me pleasantly and easily, with no hassle, and sent the replacement part that day by post.

2: Image Showers, Kilkenny - again, a small part broke. Just called them to ask where I could get a replacement, and a new bit is on the way.
    Failed to load the poll.

Advertisement