Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

samsung camcorder

• 20-11-2008 12:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,340 ✭✭✭

I bought a camcorder back in 2002 it uses the basf 8mm cassette tapes to record,
    my problem is i can plug it into the tv to playback the videos shot but I have tried recording onto video tapes and cannot,
    is there a gadget that I can just take the tape from the camcorder and insert into and then play in the vcr?
    Im sorry if this seems very muddled!
    I will purchase an idiot proof camcorder in January that can be inserted into a cd rom-dvd player or something similar

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 southernman

The camcorder should transfer to a vcr no problem and you should be able to view this on your tv for editing purposes. What model samsung is it.
    I have a samsung and should have a instruction manual for it.
    The tapes are hi8 and no there is no adapter that allows you to play back on a vcr that was a system called VHSc.
    PM me for more info
    Cheers
    Kevin

Advertisement