Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Can't remember name!!

• 20-11-2008 12:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 19

Hey guys, this is a total shot in the dark but I was wondering if it might ring a bell with any of ye. I used to have this dos game on my old 486 as a kid, can't for the life of me remember the name but would love to find it.
    (Please excuse rubbish description to come!) Anyway, you had a four man team, each a different colour and the game had a perspective from above so it was just head and shoulders you saw.Anyway all I remember is that you had to get your team into their 'spaceship' (cue crappy triangle in space that you had to fly to an equally crappy looking planet), then you got out of your ship and had to collect crystals or jewels or something, while avoiding these brown/black guys who tried to kill you.

Again, sorry about the rubbish description but I must have been about 12 when I played it! Hope it rings a bell with someone!!! :D

Comments

Advertisement