Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CAO query

Options
  • 20-11-2008 12:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭

hey there.
    Try to keep this simple:)
    I did my lc in june, missed my 1st choice by 10 points, accecpted another choice in Limerick. I knew from the first day the course wasnt for me at all stayed about a week to check i was completley sure and then left.
    In this week i enrolled at the college (got my ID card, paid my fees) but did not register (confirm my module choices, and timetable)

I completed all the required form to leave and got my fees back.

So gonna fill out my CAO for next year now, and on their website under qualifications and assesment section there is an option for third level education and says it must be filled out regardless if exams have been taken or not and then in the help section it says you have to post all these forms that i dont have or know where to get basically.

I wasnt sure if i had to fill this out as i only stayed a few days and i hadnt received any of these forms when leaving the college. I emailed them and the response i got from them from basically copied and pastd from their website and didnt clarify what to do at all. I have tried ringing them but no answer as yet.

Anyone know if I have to fill it out and if I do where do i get the relevant forms they want?

Sorry this has been such a long post!:eek:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,626 ✭✭✭timmywex

Best bet would be to give them a ring i suppose! Id have no idea! Itd only matter in terms of paying fees really!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭dragonfly!

on my 3rd attempt got through and the woman said she wasnt really sure:mad:

Still waitng for a call back:(

Advertisement