Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UCD Dodgeball Tournament

Options
  • 20-11-2008 1:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,992 ✭✭✭

Ucd Dodgeball Tournament
    Saturday 29th November
    From 1pm onwards
    Location Astra Hall

Team Size is 6
    €30 per Team - so 5 per head.

Should be a bit of fun. Some other colleges are entering teams aswell.
    Even if you dont have a team come along as there will probably be others in the same boat. There will be some beer and food supplied for players.

Hope to see ye there, and in forum bar after for plenty of drinking.(Which is Compulsory afterwards), then its into town or where ever the drink takes us,

Hope to see you there

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 138 ✭✭Mr Minraise

Korvanica wrote: »
    Ucd Dodgeball Tournament
    Saturday 29th November
    From 1pm onwards
    Location Astra Hall

Team Size is 6
    €30 per Team - so 5 per head.

Should be a bit of fun. Some other colleges are entering teams aswell.
    Even if you dont have a team come along as there will probably be others in the same boat. There will be some beer and food supplied for players.

Hope to see ye there, and in forum bar after for plenty of drinking.(Which is Compulsory afterwards), then its into town or where ever the drink takes us,

Hope to see you there

Is the €30 for some sort of prizepool or just to cover the costs?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,992 ✭✭✭Korvanica

Ive emailed the club captain about this, but havent got a response as of yet, will get back to you asap. There eill more that likely be a trophy and medals for the winners, some of the €30 will be going towards beer and food...

EDIT: Asked at practise today, Prizes depend on how many actually show up and play. Will Be decided on the day...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,992 ✭✭✭Korvanica

My Mistake , "there'll be a cash prize for the winners plus a round of drinks when we go out after. "

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 Ventura

Hey just heard about this and was wondering is it still possible to enter? And if so how?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,388 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

Think ya just show up on the day to enter. Haven't been able to go to dodgeball in ages, and hear Nottingham was a good laugh alright. Will be there Saturday though!

• Advertisement

Haha finally all those lost hours watching the matrix may prove useful... Im not actually a student in ucd but heard about it at college today so had to find out more. [By heard i mean i saw it on boards while i was 'studying'..:cool:]

• Registered Users Posts: 2,815 ✭✭✭Vorsprung

Will you have 2 hot chicks scoring each other at the end?

Maybe but to gain there admiration i must be victorious! I assume such sexually liberal ladies hold dodgeball champions in equally high esteem as saviors of humanity.
    We can hope... :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 caramello

hey I was wondering how this tournamnet went and if there are any pictures etc of the event as we are running one in athlone in a few weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

Oh im totally organising a Dodgeball tournament. Mods of this forum get ready to sort out your Pan boards team.

• Advertisement
Advertisement