Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

structural engineer

• 20-11-2008 1:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭

hi all hope this is the right place to post .i have a 3yr old house in northwest donegal that has cracks in walls and ceilings in all rooms in house.most are around windows and doorways some in straight lines and some that branch out in a few directions.they started out as hairline but some are now 1-2mm.the ceilings are also heavily cracked.can anyone please recommend a good structural engineer to do a survey of house and advise me on what is the problem.thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46,408 ✭✭✭✭muffler

I'll PM you in a couple of days as Im off for a wee break.

smashey may be able to help you out with a recommendation.

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭b1964

thanks for that muffler

anyone else that could recommend a structural engineer in donegal please i would be very grateful

is there no one that can help me?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

Pm sent.

• Advertisement

thanks smashey

Advertisement