Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Fable II - Were You Noble Or An Ass?

• 20-11-2008 3:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,241 ✭✭✭

I've played Fable II a fair bit. I started off being nice and friendly, but the villagers are well annoying i find (especially the bloody town cryers! asking for an engagement ring the whole time :mad:) So whenever one annoys me i just slaughter them now and i've started robbing houses now and killing anyone that catches me at it, it's fun in a twisted way. :eek: Still really pure though at the mo but the tied is turning!

How do you play the game?

Fable II - Are You Good, Bad Or In Between? 21 votes

Angelic
    0%
    Demonic
    80%
    thegamemikemacRedhairedguysinkAlligator WinegrizzlyVegetaBurning Eclipsejoe_dunneStar LordTheWitch06DenisoftusGran HermanoKeggersjenno86SillyMonkeyevetfootwear 17 votes
    A Bit Of Both!
    19%
    RAINwandatowellVarkov[Deleted User] 4 votes

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,943 ✭✭✭Burning Eclipse

Demonic
    Only played through once so far, but I was a moral examplar and maxed out good and morality. To the point where I made the 'right' decision, but have regretted it since.

Gonna start an evil character after I finish Fallout 3 and kill everything that moves or doesn't pay me extortionate rent ;)

A Bit Of Both!
    Still playing it. Currently a ghoul with 12 scars, set of horns and loads of blue veins.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Demonic
    First play through: Angelic! Good all the way!

Second play through: The most evil being the land has ever seen! Fine big set of horns, skin broken and red glow coming from the breaks in the skin. Men cower, women weep and children run screaming :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,711 ✭✭✭Redhairedguy

Demonic
    My character was so pure and good that he had a sex change.... :eek:

Advertisement