Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jason Donovan

Options
  • 20-11-2008 3:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭

Former 'Neighbours' star Jason Donovan is planning to re-record 'Especially For You', this time with Martine McCutcheon.
    According to Digital Spy, Donovan said that he was keen to record the track again but thought that it would be "too cheesy" to team up with Minogue once more.
    The actor said: "I wanted to do a spin on that song plus a new duet, but truthfully I thought it would be way too cheesy with Kylie again."
    "I like the idea of singing with my 'Echo Beach' co-star Martine," he said.
    "We tried but we could never get to the studio at the same time. However, she assures me we will get together for the next album."
    "She's a great chick and a wonderful singer too."

I really think his music career is over he should just give up as is Martine's music career.

Stick to acting or even musicals

Advertisement