Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Childs playhouse

Options
  • 20-11-2008 3:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

Anyone know where I can get a reasonable priced childs playhouse? I saw ones in Smiths and Argos but they're €250. I'm looking for something around the €100-150 mark.

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 101 ✭✭MyBaby

We got one for our son last year in Smyths in Jervis street for about 80euro as far as I remember.

I just had a look on their website and they dont seem to have them. Maybe they have more stock in the summber time.

You could try Byrnes toy shop. There is one in Liffey valley beside the Argos and one in Coolock on the Malahide road.

Also there is ashop in Newry if you happen to be visiting there. It is in the car park near Sainsburys. The toy store were doing £ for euro last week, so if something was £150 you could pay them 150euro.

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭eimearnll

http://www.adverts.ie/showproduct.php?product=81187&cat=32

not sure if your looking for a new one but there is one for 130 over in adverts.

Advertisement