Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Brazil V Portugal

• 20-11-2008 3:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭

seen brazil hammered portugal 6-2 last night, any one know what the team line ups were and who scored?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,909 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

Brazil:
    Julio Cesar, Maicon (Daniel Alves, 79), Luisao, Thiago Silva, Kleber (Alex, 82), Elano (Mancini, 77), Gilberto Silva, Kaka, Anderson (Josue, 80), Luis Fabiano (Adriano, 67), Robinho (Marcelo, 82)

Portugal:
    Quim, Bosingwa, Bruno Alves, Pepe, Paulo Ferreira, Maniche, Tiago (Meireles, 46), Deco (Moutinho, 67), Danny (Nani, 46), Cristiano Ronaldo, Simao (Almeida, 77)

Goals:
    [0-1] Danny, 5
    [1-1] Fabiano, 9
    [2-1] Fabiano, 25
    [3-1] Fabiano, 57
    [4-1] Maicon, 56
    [4-2] Simao, 62
    [5-2] Elano, 65
    [6-2] Adriano, 90

A stunning goal from a Manchester City player -

:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭The Gambler 101

that was some goal, say it a cracking match.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,337 ✭✭✭✭monkey9

Portugal in 'sh!te under Carlos Queiroz' shocker

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,570 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

It continues to astound me how Nani gets chances in that side ahead of Quaresma...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,993 ✭✭✭Trippie

Frisbee wrote: »
    It continues to astound me how Nani gets chances in that side ahead of Quaresma...

Have you seen Quaresma playing for Inter lately? he has been rubbish to say the least

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Rockee

Was watching the Brazil match in the woolshed pub on Parnell St last night after being in Croker. It was samba night! What a surreal night...from one extreme to the other.

• Registered Users Posts: 507 ✭✭✭MuPpItJoCkEy

Rockee wrote: »
    Was watching the Brazil match in the woolshed pub on Parnell St last night after being in Croker. It was samba night! What a surreal night...from one extreme to the other.

Was there myself last night and it was completely unexpected but Jesus was it damn good in there. The atmosphere in the place was brill. Bumped into 4 Portuguese lads I worked with and they even enjoyed the buzz in the place even if the result didn't go their way.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

Quim?

lol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Rockee

Was there myself last night and it was completely unexpected but Jesus was it damn good in there. The atmosphere in the place was brill. Bumped into 4 Portuguese lads I worked with and they even enjoyed the buzz in the place even if the result didn't go their way.

Twas pretty kickin alright! I was the spare tool wandering around wearing an Ireland jersey. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

8 goals in a game and the 3 best players in the world didnt even get one?:)

• Advertisement
Advertisement