Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Abercrombie and Fitch aftershave

• 20-11-2008 4:09pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 375 ✭✭

Can someone, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, tell me where abouts (thats not online) that I can buy the above aftershave....

Please......:eek:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 716 ✭✭✭SarahJ

Sorry to say I have never seen it Ireland. I'm defo getting a bottle when I go to NY in Jan, and it's for me! (I'm a girl)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭RS6

Pretty sure you can only get it in the States. Abercrombie wont ship till perfume.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,264 ✭✭✭✭Alicat

MILF wrote: »
    Can someone, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, tell me where abouts (thats not online) that I can buy the above aftershave....

Please......:eek:

My boyf is mad after me to get this for him when I go to New York in December cause it doesn't seem to be available this side of the Atlantic.

So unless you're headin' to the U.S. I think you might have to settle for online!

• Subscribers Posts: 16,602 ✭✭✭✭copacetic

can get it in the store in london too, they had a new one they were pushing last week also.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭johnk123

Abercrombie Fierce is what its called. It's really nice. You can get it in London too.

All the clothes from the shops smell like it too. They pump it through the air-vents sure!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,235 ✭✭✭techguy

They won't ship aftershaves..you'll have to go pick it up in a shop!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 375 ✭✭MILF

Yeah I heard that about the air vents!!!

Thanks!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭Siobhers

johnk123 wrote: »
    Abercrombie Fierce is what its called. It's really nice. You can get it in London too.

All the clothes from the shops smell like it too. They pump it through the air-vents sure!

ooh is that what it is?!! everytime i get something new there i spend ages smelling my clothes cos its so yummy!! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 375 ✭✭MILF

I'm well friggin annoyed now!! I really wanted to get some. The fierce one is beautiful!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,872 ✭✭✭Dickerty

Hi, is there any change on this? Or can you only buy online?

Thanks.

• Advertisement
Advertisement