Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Imag!ne

Options
  • 20-11-2008 4:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 992 ✭✭✭

Maybe it's just me, but having sent two different emails to Imag!ne to query bills I have yet to get a reply.

On the back of the bill it states, for payment queries email payments@imagine.ie, but it seems to me they have no intention of actually replying to emails.

Why offer it as an option of communicating with them if this is the case?

This is aside from the fact that I was emailing them to ask them to stop sending me the "Additional Option" paper bill (and charging me €1.25 for the privelege)...... I was never given that option of course

Shoddy IMO.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,067 ✭✭✭tallaghtoutlaws

Call them its quicker. I find emails are too slow these days and if they get alot of email queries your 2 could be in a massive queue.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

They may offer email as a means of communication, but I find that it's always more effective to pick up the phone and talk.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Using a method of commnication where you cannot confirm the other party has recieved your query is always open to risk.

Even if they are honest, there's loads of things which could be happening with their email server which could be preventing them from seeing your mails.

Ring them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 992 ✭✭✭kcb

I just think when you offer email as a way of communicating on your website then the least you'd expect is an auto reply!

Nothing still.

I've spoken to them since and made a complaint about the lack email reply also. He told me to forward the email to his own email address. Lo and behold he didn't have the courtesy to reply either!

For me it's just amateur and shoddy.

Typical of them though.

Advertisement