Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

breaking contract with 3G

Options
  • 20-11-2008 4:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 26

Hi all.
    I am breaking my 12 months contract with 3G, have been using their mobile broadband but it has gone absolutely unuseable in the last few months and I can't go on with that terrible service anymore.
    I have a record of instant phone calls during the month of September, I was told numerous times that the service has gone bad because they are getting more and more customers in the area where I live and they can't help that the speed is affected.
    I ahve been running the speed tests and it shows about 50kb/s which is really a dead connection.
    I have written them a letter with complaints and a disconnection notice.
    My point is that I think it is against the law to take money from people for just nothing. I feel cheated because they sold me a product which was fine during the cool off period and it became instantly slower and worse only because they are getting more customers which means more money and they do nothing to improve the service.
    Then I am not gonna make them happy anymore and I won't give them my part.
    My question is: has anyone went through this painful process with the 3G and how did it end for them?
    I just sent my letter yesterday and I am waiting for the first happy call.

Advertisement