Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How much is the return fare from Galway to Woodlawn?

Options
  • 20-11-2008 6:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,063 ✭✭✭

I can't find it on the Irish Rail website anywhere!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,095 ✭✭✭LadyMayBelle

About forty euro for an adult return i reckon, go to www.irishrail.ie and then to 'my journey' and you'll have to go thru the process there

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

About forty euro for an adult return i reckon, go to www.irishrail.ie and then to 'my journey' and you'll have to go thru the process there

€40? that's expensive
    The irishrail website says €15.70 if booked online.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,063 ✭✭✭galwaybabe

Thanks for that

• Registered Users Posts: 1,063 ✭✭✭galwaybabe

Thinking about it - that's really expensive isn't it! It only takes 25 mins to drive there and definitely less than €15.70 worth of fuel.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

I hate Irish Rail so much for their excessive fairs that if I was in Galway i'd drive ya there and back for a bottle of B

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,095 ✭✭✭LadyMayBelle

Flippin heck, where did i get forty quid outta! sorry about that I probably keyed in dublin as the destination..my bad.

Advertisement