Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Christmas jobs

Options
  • 20-11-2008 7:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭

Anyone know of any christmas jobs in galway ??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 45,482 ✭✭✭✭Bobeagleburger

skymacfly wrote: »
    Anyone know of any christmas jobs in galway ??

galway bay on ice are recruiting

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭skelliser

rarnes1 wrote: »
    galway bay on ice are recruiting

LOL!

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭eyresquare

theres a job going in silver strand.200€ an hour.you go by the name of leslie

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭skelliser

anyone hear anything? ANYTHING AT ALL!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

YORE ALL ****. DO DID ANYONE HEAR ANYTHING, ANYTHING AT ALL?????

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,095 ✭✭✭LadyMayBelle

Anyone???

• Registered Users Posts: 6,852 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

Ah jaysus lads will you give the chap a break(even if he is a glutton for punishment)

OP I'd say your best bet might be Supermarkets - shelf stacking etc

Seven Worlds will Collide

Hey CH what's up? LTNS

Come on, by now you should know that the Galway City forum is AH's little brother :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,095 ✭✭✭LadyMayBelle

Get out with your CVs and pavement pound, there are bound to be a few shops in the city that are advertising in their windows, just gotta look.

I'm not guaranteeing your CV won't be thrown into a pile under the counter with all the other CVs but ya gotta try anyway..

• Registered Users Posts: 6,852 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

JohnCleary wrote: »
    Hey CH what's up? LTNS

Come on, by now you should know that the Galway City forum is AH's little brother :D

Hey JC - not a bother on me thanks !

Did I tell ya I bought a 320d and that I know everyone in Barry Motors by their first name cos its been in there so often :pac:

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Advertisement

Hey JC - not a bother on me thanks !

Did I tell ya I bought a 320d and that I know everyone in Barry Motors by their first name cos its been in there so often :pac:

Not a bother. Don't go near that place, one of the most expensive BMW parts places in Ireland!

Mine is a bit hit n miss. I'm replacing parts as part of preventive maintenance. Sending the turbo to the UK to get seals done out of fear of it blowing. Only part thats actually GONE on mine was the shocks (expected) and the subframe twisted (known weak point) so having it replaced atm.

The main thing with the 320d is to change the oil every 6k miles (yes seems extreme I know but I do it) AND the crankcase breather filter - this is imperitive to prevent excess crank pressure which can lead to the turbo seals blowing

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭skymacfly

Ah jaysus lads will you give the chap a break(even if he is a glutton for punishment)

OP I'd say your best bet might be Supermarkets - shelf stacking etc

;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,445 ✭✭✭phelixoflaherty

You could start doin' house calls.
    A moped , a tux.

Dunnes had an ad in the paper a couple of weeks ago looking for Christmas staff.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,064 ✭✭✭minxie

anyone.......
    anyone get a job for christmas then???
    anyone..........??? :p:pac:;):D:D:D:rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 25,957 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

Yeah, Santa's recruited me to do a few shifts as an elf. Gotta wear a silly costume, long hours and the pay's something shocking. But should be good craic.

Advertisement