Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cocktail party stuff!!

• 20-11-2008 7:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭

hi guys
    having a small cocktail party in my gaf for my 21st just the girls before we go out to a club..
    does any one no where i could buy Plastic Cocktail glasses as my friends are messes when theyv had a few drinks!!
    also a cheap enough cocktail shaker.. and eh what else will i need?
    there'l be about 20 of us? bit of help here im usless at planning stuff!!:confused:

Thanks!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12 maxedw

there's surely a website out there where you can post a question about cocktail party stuff and ppl might reply and answer you.

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭illegalmidget

maxedw wrote: »
    there's surely a website out there where you can post a question about cocktail party stuff and ppl might reply and answer you.

sorry i didnt realise im not allowed ask a question
    whats ur problem

rude as hole.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,070 ✭✭✭✭pq0n1ct4ve8zf5

rude as hole.

Strange as comparison :D €2 shop should sort ya, you're probably on the wrong forum though

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

illegalmidget banned for abusing another poster.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 maxedw

sorry i didnt realise im not allowed ask a question
    whats ur problem

rude as hole.

oops sorry , was just takin the mick.Obviously this is exactly the kind of website where you can post and ppl might reply to you !!

guess my sarcasm flew right over your head!!

have a good one y'all.

• Advertisement
Advertisement