Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Linda McCartney range - half price in Superquinn

Options
  • 20-11-2008 7:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 842 ✭✭✭

Meant to post this earlier in the week but managed to load up on a few lasagnes and sausages at the weekend, all the range is half price in superquinn but the one I went to (blackrock) only had the above, very handy for chucking in the freezer and the lasagnes are delicious.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,775 ✭✭✭Mark Hamill

dereko1969 wrote: »
    Meant to post this earlier in the week but managed to load up on a few lasagnes and sausages at the weekend, all the range is half price in superquinn but the one I went to (blackrock) only had the above, very handy for chucking in the freezer and the lasagnes are delicious.

Might pop up to superquinn and get some sausages, haven't had any in years. Anyone know if you can still get Linda McCartneys Veggie Sausage Rolls? I used to love them...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,128 ✭✭✭sweet-rasmus

Those sausage rolls are hard to come by in Dublin. I do remember finding them in Nourish on Wexford street before. The last time I bought them back in September they were €3.49 in The Health Store in Bray. Any Galway people should have a good supply of them in the Evergreen out by tesco, for the much cheaper price of about €1.80.

I'd say that it wouldn't hurt to get the local health food shop to order them in. Must do that...

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

They are 1.65 in Galway.

I tried these....they made me wretch. Never again with the fake meat.
    It is the whole texture thing. Yuurghh!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,128 ✭✭✭sweet-rasmus

I thought they were very similar to the original product idea. Is that what got you about the texture?

• Advertisement
Advertisement