Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

KIA SORENTO COMMERCIAL TAX....

Options
  • 20-11-2008 8:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Can any one please tell me either the gross weight of a Kia Sorento Commercial jeep so I can find out the tax rate... Or does anyone know the tax rate for a Kia Sorento Commercial?? I think its something around 350 but not sure... Thanks folks...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

Surely a Kia dealer can provide this information......?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,694 ✭✭✭✭L-M

Fairly sure it's €257, it's been that on most of the commercial jeeps i've come arcoss. Unless, in recent times, like everything else it's gone up.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,685 ✭✭✭✭R.O.R

Fairly sure it's €257, it's been that on most of the commercial jeeps i've come arcoss. Unless, in recent times, like everything else it's gone up.

Surprise, surprise, it went up.

Currently €277 - can't remember if it's due to go up again next year along with private RFL.

Sorrento is under 3,000kg unleaden weight, GVW listed at 2,600kg, payload of 541kg so unleaden weight of 2059kg.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,694 ✭✭✭✭L-M

R.O.R wrote: »
    Sorrento is under 3,000kg unleaden weight, GVW listed at 2,600kg, payload of 541kg so unleaden weight of 2059kg.

You might explain that some day if you get a chance:D

• Registered Users Posts: 26,280 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

sorento meets commercial requirments, i checked and both the wheelbase and GVW are above requirments to be a commercial vehicle

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 284 ✭✭draycottgirlz

what about an x3?
    can they qualify to be made commercial?

Advertisement