Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PHONE IDEAS

• 20-11-2008 8:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Hey everybody...

I want a new phone and was wondering has anyone got any ideas for great phones that they have or have used.. I hear the Nokia N95 is good.....

Is the 3G I-Phone all its cracked up to be....

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭towel401

the n95 seems to be a favourite here alright. although i don't like it myself

the iphone is a very restrictive (locked down) device compared to the n95. and there's no keypad. touch screens always seem a bit impractical / gimmicky but some people love the image of carrying around one of those phones because they're fashionable.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭cooperguy

plus the iphone costs a fortune and its features (apart from the touch screen) are very average for such an expensive phone. E.G. camera is only 2MP and doesnt take video, you cant forward texts etc.

As well as that you have to go on a special "Iphone Tariff" which makes it more expensive to text and call just because you have an Iphone (which is crazy!)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 54,466 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Hey everybody...

I want a new phone and was wondering has anyone got any ideas for great phones that they have or have used.. I hear the Nokia N95 is good.....

Is the 3G I-Phone all its cracked up to be....

sony ericsson c905

http://www.gsmarena.com/sony_ericsson_c905-2427.php

Advertisement