Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

-10 Potential Ability

Options
  • 20-11-2008 9:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭

If a player has -10 potential ability, does this mean he is going to get worse??

Giovani Do Santos has a CA of 141, and a PA of -10...I presume that this is not a good thing?? Is there summit I've missed here??

Am I correct in saying that a player with a PA of 200 will eventually be world class?? In which case, why is a player like Dos Santos expected to get so bad??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

Don't think things have changed since this article - http://web.sigames.com/the_bootroom.php?type=view&article_id=1051
    Potential Ability:

How good he could become in the future. This value must never be below his Current Ability. Once a player is past his peak ability his potential should be set at the highest level of his current ability when he was at his peak

Same scale as current ability, but you can use the following for younger players. Please note that giving the minus ratings does still not ensure they will reach somewhere in the potential range (i.e. giving --10 does not mean the player will definitely reach a potential between 170 and 200) as this will depend on circumstances and random factors.

-10 = 170-200
    -9 = 150-180
    -8 = 130-160
    -7 = 110-140
    -6 = 90-120
    -5 = 70-100
    -4 = 50-80
    -3 = 30-60
    -2 = 10-40
    -1 = 0-20

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭evil-monkey

zAbbo wrote: »
    Don't think things have changed since this article - http://web.sigames.com/the_bootroom.php?type=view&article_id=1051

so is a player having a PA of -10 or 200 better?? Or are they the same??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,983 ✭✭✭leninbenjamin

all the minus means is that his full PA hasn't been determined by the game yet.

a -10 PA could turn into a PA of anywhere between 170 and 200. 200 is the max, and i don't think there is any player in the game who ever actually receives this. the likes of your Ronaldo's, Messi's and Fabregas's are usually in the mid 190s.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭evil-monkey

cool cool.

much obliged to you both :D

Advertisement