Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

God Saves Atheist and Brings Him Back From Death

Options
  • 20-11-2008 11:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 909 ✭✭✭

I don't think anyone can deny this story, everyone atheist and non atheist should read the story Boris Pilipchuk who was dead for 2 hours 30 minutes, was pronounced dead by the doctors in phone calls, saw heaven and was told to go back to spread the glory of God.

http://bibleprobe.com/boris-pilichuk.htm

I was a strong atheist, but my wife and her parents were believers. They always wanted me to be saved. - Boris

I would beg all atheists to consider this story in their hearts.

This is an incredible story.

"That's impossible", superior officer the day after Boris died for 2 hours 30 minutes.

Surely Atheist cannot deny that this is a miracle?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,873 ✭✭✭Simi

You just don't give up, do you. I think you should try replying rationally to some of the replies in your other thread, and bring it to some sort of conclusion, before you start a new one.

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

So, a Christian policeman in a poor and ridiculously religious province of Ukraine in 1998 has his vitals misread by the equipment and his story exaggerated by the locals and then altered by a christian reporter.

Even assuming that it was a factual account, people have "died" for far longer. Some have been "dead" long enough to be buried.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 909 ✭✭✭Gareth37

:eek:

BORIS: In the blink of an eye, I moved through space over such a distance that I saw the earth quickly approaching. As I advanced I saw the next scene: the hospital staff was taking a body, on a stretcher, to the morgue where corpses were kept. Looking from above, the body was covered with a cloth and only the feet could be seen. When I saw my weeping wife accompanying the stretcher, I understood I was the one being taken to the morgue. One of the hospital staff was comforting my wife, trying to tell her not to grieve over the incident and tried to prevent her from entering the room where they were taking the body on the stretcher. The doors ahead of my wife closed and the stretcher with my body on it was already in the room. The orderlies and nurses who had brought me to the morgue began to move away.

When I saw all this, I felt a jolt and immediately I entered into my body. At that instance, I felt the blowing of wind, an enormous force, which flung open the doors through which my body was brought. This force tore the doors off their hinges and they fell to the floor. It pushed the trolley with the body out of the morgue. After this, I rose up. The cloth on the upper part of my body fell off as I sat up on the trolley. The orderly slipping along the sides of the wall, fell and the nurse did as well. Both of them lay on the floor in a state of terror. Another nurse came and when she saw me sitting up, went into state of shock. The same supernatural power made the trolley on which I was sitting, stand upright, and I stood vertically on the ground. Then the trolley fell to its normal position and rolled back in to the morgue.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

It sure is fun watching you try to convert people :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,523 ✭✭✭✭Nerin

Hmmm,people are denying this story it seems.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

Gareth37 wrote: »
    I would beg all atheists to consider this story in their hearts.

I will consider it in my brain.
    Surely Atheist cannot deny that this is a miracle?

It's not a miracle.

I wanted to move but could not. My body did not respond. I experienced such a feeling, as if I was not in my own body. Then I began to pray, because my senses were returning to normal. I saw everything, I recognized everything, I heard everything, but I did not recognize the voice I heard, it was melodious. The feeling was as if an audiotape was playing at a slower speed than normal. At that instant, I began to call upon the Lord, for the Lord gave me strength to walk. When I finished praying, I felt a great outpouring of energy. I felt as if the hairs on my head were falling off and a thousand needles pricked my forehead. I received such an outpouring of energy that I felt as if my feet were in asphalt. I felt warmth and a great power, from my head to my feet. I began to walk as the Holy Spirit led me, in the direction of the doctor's room, where all the doctors were seated. I had perfect orientation of the hospital's layout, seeing as I had been there on several occasions as a police officer.

My wife fell down on her knees, thanking the Lord, because he had resurrected me. When she came to herself, she took a cloth and ran after me to cover my complete nakedness. As I continued walking, the hospital staff all ran in various directions screaming out. Some of them fell down, while others shut themselves in the wards. My wife caught up with me just as I was approaching the doctor's lounge and wrapped the cloth around me. I reached the doctors lounge and with a gentle push, opened the door of the room. Later on, I learned that the room was locked with a key, and cupboards had been placed in front of the door to prevent entry into the room. The power of the Lord opened that door with such ease.

When I entered the room, some of the hospital staff were in a state of terror, while in the corner, other staff were frantically shouting out, "Who are you? What do you want from us? Let us alone!"

I calmed them down and said, "Don't be afraid. Give me some clothes." Looking in their faces, I saw they were stone cold with fear and indescribable horror. I understood there was no sense in explaining my resurrection to these poor frightened doctors. Whatever I would have told them, all the same they wouldn't have listened to me. The only thing they could hear was the pounding of their hearts. I repeated, "Give me my clothes and I'll go home". The doctors allowed me to leave quickly, because they were in such a state of terror due to my presence. When I came out of the doctor's lounge, I stood a while in the corridor and surprisingly, my first four steps left something like a print of water behind, although I was completely dry and the cloth about me was also dry! I got dressed. My wife called a car and we went home.

:eek:

Gordon wrote: »
    It sure is fun watching you try to convert people :)

Its only the Holy Spirit directing me. I asked the Holy Spirit to guide me to something that would convert people on here. I googled something about miracles and the first I clicked on in a list was about a former atheist. :)

This will work, in the power of God it will work

Um,are you just going to keep copy pasting,or are you going to actually input something...

Also, according to the article he was a full blown religious wacko when he had the brain haemorrhage. But what are we to expect from a man who links anti-Creationist websites while trying to attack evolution?
    This will work, in the power of God it will work

No, it won't.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,892 ✭✭✭ChocolateSauce

I deny it. Honestly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,408 ✭✭✭studiorat

God prolly threw him back like a fish 'cause he caught an atheist by accident.

Question though.
    If you died at the age of 36 in 1998, does it now mean Borris is now 10 years old?

Zillah wrote: »
    Also, according to the article he was a full blown religious wacko when he had the brain haemorrhage. But what are we to expect from a man who links anti-Creationist websites while trying to attack evolution.

Look it I will use everything I have to attack atheism.

You think I want to do this for my benefit? No everyone should have a chance of faith. I know that this world makes it difficult with the forces of evil against good so strong but I hope that some on here will find something within themselves that asks questions of their souls.

You think I want to do this for my benefit? No everyone should have a chance of faith. I know that this world makes it difficult with the forces of evil against good so strong but I hope that some on here will find something within themselves that asks questions of their souls.

Yore attacking atheists?

so did he say if it was jesus, allah, or the buddha that saved him?..

Or vampires?

studiorat wrote: »
    Question though.
    If you died at the age of 36 in 1998, does it now mean Borris is now 10 years old?

:D

Age is this world means nothing.

BTW I am not meaning to insult anyone on here, it gives me no pleasure to cause annoyance. It would bring great joy to see even one atheist turn to God, this article simply shows how this happened for one atheist but this could be anyone.

The One ;)

The One ;)

Neo?

Your arsenal is some what lacking. In fact, you were shooting yourself with our weapons. Go google again, this could be a fun game. Gareth37's random website linkage of the day.
    You think I want to do this for my benefit?

I think you're a crazy person. Everyone here does. You're not a saviour, a prophet or an instrument of God. You're an oddity. An amusing, occassionally irritating oddity.

• Advertisement

The brahmen so..

Nerin wrote: »
    Neo?

classic..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,164 ✭✭✭cavedave

why won't god heal amputees?

• Registered Users Posts: 351 ✭✭son.of.jimi

:D

Age is this world means nothing.

BTW I am not meaning to insult anyone on here, it gives me no pleasure to cause annoyance. It would bring great joy to see even one atheist turn to God, this article simply shows how this happened for one atheist but this could be anyone.

What is this great joy you speak of? and to whose benefit?

*grabs son.of.jimi*
    No! Resist!

To all our benefit if somebody can be converted.

as freddie mercury once put it... Don't stop me now!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,247 ✭✭✭stevejazzx

...so the Atheist in question, the one saved by God has essentially had his God given free will interefered with by God? The man is not free to make up his mind about God becasue he went to heaven and God told him: "hey look here I am, I'm real! now go Back to the earth and tell everyone about me...oh and by the way even though you were an unrepenting atheist I let you into heaven and I know that when you die (for the second time, the real time) you'll get back into heaven becasue chances are, that now, having been faced with this eveidence of meeting me in heaven that you'll devote your life to christianity. Yeah I know it's a bit unfair to all those who haven't got a chance to meet me and so will remain are riddled with doubt but hey I like you Boris!

Zillah wrote: »
    I think you're a crazy person. Everyone here does. You're not a saviour, a prophet or an instrument of God. You're an oddity. An amusing, occassionally irritating oddity.

No Im not a saviour but Jesus made it clear that God, and only God alone, can save us.

I never considered myself to be a profit.

I am not sure what you mean by "instrument" but I am a servant.

BTW I thought you didn't beleive in God?

What do you think of the story of Boris? :eek:

• Advertisement

Who needs conversion when you have morals?

Advertisement